Need a photo of a possum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
    I need a photo of a possum either love or preferably dead.
    Photo of possum love? I always thought this place was at least PG13.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
      possum

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Easy cure for your friend

Kill a possum, put it in his driveway and tell him he has to leave it until it quits playing dead and leaves

In this heat he will change his thinking within 3 days if not less

Comment

Gotta good memory of a coondog I had and a possum one night. But prolly shouldn’t put it on the web

Comment

Years ago we would occasionally catch them in leg-hold traps. My dad taught me how to kill them when they are playing possum. You lay their head flat on the ground , hold it down on with your foot, and pull the tail until you snap the neck. ( may sound cruel , but actually pretty quick and efficient). You know they are dying when their tail will twist around in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Kill a possum, put it in his driveway and tell him he has to leave it until it quits playing dead and leaves

Classic!

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post

Yea they didn’t wake back up when I opened the jaws of the conibear.....
                Those 220's will get the job done.

I had an english pointer that would kill them when they got in her pen after her dog food. They would be flat, nothing inside. Pretty sure they were dead.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Change driveway to mailbox and this gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    They can't be killed

That is awful. I despise animal cruelty. If you want something dead, kill it, don't torture it [emoji35]

I know you didnt have anything to do with this. Just commenting on the sorry pos that is responsible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awful. I despise animal cruelty. If you want something dead, kill it, don't torture it

I know you didnt have anything to do with this. Just commenting on the sorry pos that is responsible.
                      I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                        That is awful. I despise animal cruelty. If you want something dead, kill it, don't torture it [emoji35]

Yep, some folks need to be beaten, for a long time.

Comment

I think possums are pretty cool. They remind me of the sloths I saw in Costa Rica. Just hang out and stare at you, play dead etc....

Wouldn't kill one just to kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                            possum
                            Ahhhh. The best ever!!

Comment

Here ya go bud. Courtesy of the front right tire of an f-150. He ain't getting up from that.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                                Yep, some folks need to be beaten, for a long time.
                                I'm gonna judge by the two arrows sticking out of it...one in his head....that the person was doing his level best to kill it. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'm not sure what more he could have done or where else he could have shot it. Have you thought that maybe when he shot it through the head that the possum played possum? Hell, maybe he ran off with the arrows. What you can't do is assume someone was trying to torture this animal when they were obviously trying to kill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X