Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
    Brand: Nikon

Body: D200

Lenses: 18-200 VR AF-S 3.5-5.6
    80-400 VR 4.5-5.6
    80-200 AF ED 2.8
    35-70 2.8

Flash: SB 800

Filters: Too many to list but most always have an 81A warming filter on the front and use a circular polarizer when appropriate.

Bags: Way too many

Tripod and Monopod - Bogen Manfrotto
    My list is way out of date so below is the updated gear:

Body: D700 FX

Lenses: 70-200 2.8 VR
    35-70 2.8
    16-35 2.8 VR

Filters: 81A warming filter or UV Haze 77mm on the front of each lens mainly for protection and use a circular polarizer when appropriate.

Bags: Way too many but currently use a Thinktank Airport Commuter backpack for most excursions

Software - Lightroom 5 and update when Adobe comes out with new releases

Comment

Photos: Bill in Texas flickr

Time to update. Heck the two Oly bodies listed haven't been in the bag in several years.

Brand: Olympus Canon

Body: by Jenny Craig (Evolt E-500 and E-510, trading the 500 for a 520 next month) 60D

Lenses: ZD 14-42 f3.5-5.6 (kit), ZD 11-22 f2/8-3.5 ED, ZD 14-54 f2.8-3.5, ZD 35-100 f2.0 ED, ZD 50-200 f2.8-3.5 ED, Sigma 50-500 f4-6.3 EX (it's a red letter day!) Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC, 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO
      Other equipment: Oly F50 flash, Bogen tripods and monopod,wireless remote release, filters, Gary Fong lightsphere II, other stuff that gets in the way and too small a bag. Yongnuo YN 560 III

Editing software: PS5

Experience: 54 years worth 60 years worth

Comment

Brand : Nikon

Body : D-7000 (2) Wife and I share lenses

Lenses :
        Nikon - 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Autofocus Lens
        Nikon - AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Zoom Lens
        Nikon - AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Autofocus Lens
        Nikon - AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED Lens
        Nikon - AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Zoom Lens

Other Equipment:
        SB200 Speedlight
        Nikon - MB-D11 Multi Power Battery Pack
        Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control (Infrared)

Editing Software :
        PS6
        Lightroom 4

Experience :
        25+ years of "snapshots" starting with a Minolta X-700

Comment

Added a Canon 5D Mark II full frame and a Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Lens to my madness about a year or so ago.

What I'm rolling with now.

Canon 50D
          Canon 5D Mark II
          Canon 400 L
          Canon 300 L
          Canon 24-70 L
          Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X

P&S Waterproof and IPhone remote control coverage I roll with an Olympus TG-3. This is my BEAT IT TO DEATH pocket camera. When DSLRs simply can't hang due to environmental exposure and risk...this one goes there.

Comment

Photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/128369177@N04/0vFGpG

Body: D810 & D7100. Also owned the D750 for a bit.

Lenses: Nikon 20mm f1.8, Sigma 24mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art, Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VRII, Nikon 300mm f4 PF VR. Have also owned in the past the Tamron 150-600, Nikon 300mm f4 non VR, Nikon 300mm 2.8 ED VR, and Nikon 400mm 2.8 ED VR.

Other equipment: Gitzo 4542LS tripod with Really Right Stuff BH55 ballhead, Nikon TC14II, TC17II, TC20III teleconverters, Tiffen 1-4, & 10 stop Neutral Density Filters, Vello remote shutter release, Tamrac Expedition 6x backpack

Editing software: Lightroom 5

Experience: Bought a Nikon D60 in 2009 but got really interested in photography in September of 2014 and read everything I could get my hands on to learn how to use my DSLR

Favorite shots: Long Exposure night & astrophotography, waterfowl & duck hunting, wildlife, travel photography

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
              My list is way out of date so below is the updated gear:

Body: D700 FX

Lenses: 70-200 2.8 VR
              35-70 2.8
              16-35 2.8 VR

Filters: 81A warming filter or UV Haze 77mm on the front of each lens mainly for protection and use a circular polarizer when appropriate.

Bags: Way too many but currently use a Thinktank Airport Commuter backpack for most excursions

Software - Lightroom 5 and update when Adobe comes out with new releases
              Just added the Tamron 150-600 yesterday to the bag. Shot it handheld and the test photos were incredible. Can't wait to really get her on some wildlife!

Comment

Just jumped in head first after learning from my Dad for a few years on his 7D and 1D.

Brand: Canon

Body: 7D with battery Grip

Lenses:
                EF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6L IS II USM
                EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
                EF 80-200mm f4.5-5.6 II
                Canon 1.4X multiplier

Bag:
                AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag

Software:
                TBD....

Comment

Update

Body: 60d & T1i

Lenses: Canon 50 f1.8,
                  Canon EF-S f/3.5 18-55mm,
                  Canon EF 75-300mm USM,
                  Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX Autofocus Lens
                  Canon 24-105 f/4
                  Canon 70-200L f/4 is
                  Kenko Pro 300 1.4 Teleconverter

Other equipment: Pelican case, Backpack, tripods, filters

Editing software: Lightroom 4

Experience: Been taking picture for years and just now getting off the auto mode. Was just afraid to try but now I’m having a blast.

Advice: Take lots of photos

Comment

Fairly new to the photography game, but trying to improve & learn as much as I can. Been lurking on the TBH photography forum for a while, thought I would throw my info in.

Body: SL1 and just pre-ordered a 80D (Can't wait!! )

Lenses:
                    Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
                    Canon 50 f1.8,
                    Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

Editing software: Just downloaded the Lightroom trial package last night - haven't played with it yet.

Experience: Purchased the SL1 a year ago. Upgraded from the kit lens just a few months back and WOW the difference. Mainly shoot pics of the family.

Open to suggestions from the peanut gallery.

Comment

Photos: On my computer mostly. Posted on assorted web sites

Body: 500D

Lenses: Canon 18-55, 18-200, 50-250, 75-300 and a Sigma 70-200

Other equipment: Bogen tripod & a small travel tripod, numerous SDHC cards, several filters, wired shutter release, Lowepro backpack extension tube set and a HP Mini 210 to carry out in the field and on trips.

Editing software: The Canon software for working with RAW and an older version of Photoshop for additional edits. I at times use Paintshop Pro to do some out of the ordinary edits.

Experience: Been taking pics since the early 70's Used to develope and print my own pics up until the mid 90's. Bought the first Canon digital Rebel that came out and sold all of my 35mm stuff.

Advice: Don't do like I did and avoid using RAW. It's the only way to take a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
                        Fairly new to the photography game, but trying to improve & learn as much as I can. Been lurking on the TBH photography forum for a while, thought I would throw my info in.

Body: SL1 and just pre-ordered a 80D (Can't wait!! )

Lenses:
                        Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
                        Canon 50 f1.8,
                        Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM

Editing software: Just downloaded the Lightroom trial package last night - haven't played with it yet.

Experience: Purchased the SL1 a year ago. Upgraded from the kit lens just a few months back and WOW the difference. Mainly shoot pics of the family.

Open to suggestions from the peanut gallery.
                        Got my new 80D! It's pretty amazing. I still have a lot to learn.

Comment

Brand: Nikon and an old Minolta (Started out shooting a Canon before switching my gear over to Nikon)

Body: Nikon D5300, Nikon D7000 (both Nikons have battery grips) and a old 35mm Minolta 7000i

Lenses: 18-55 DX SWM ED af-s Nikkor
                          18-55 DX VR af-s Nikkor
                          55-200 DX SWM VR ED IF af-s Nikkor
                          55-300 DX SAM VR ED HR I f-s Nikkor

Flash: Neewer NE 565EX

Filters: Multiple different filters for both lens sizes

Bags: Several bags depending on how much I want to take with me

Tripod and Monopod - Several of various sizes and types

Editing Software - Lightroom 2015
                          Photoshop 2015
                          Nikon RAW software

Experience: Only a handful of years with digital, many years with 35mm. Now finishing my portfolio to complete a Certificate in Digital Photography at UT Arlington. Only scratching the surface, with much, much more knowledge and experience to gain.
                          Last edited by dcbrown; 07-27-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I'm still toting around an old Nikon D3100 but have decided to add a D7100 to the bag (I know, not much of an upgrade). But, this hobby is "starting" to get expensive. Hopefully it gets here before the weekend.

Explore Chad Crawford’s 613 photos on Flickr!
                            Last edited by Chad C; 01-17-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

My fiance is big into photography and she bought me my first camera for Christmas and I plan on getting into the wildlife and landscape side of things.

Brand: Sony

Body: Sony a6000 & Sony A7

Lenses:
                              Sony 70-200mm f4
                              Sony 24-70mm f4
                              Sony 90 mm f2.8
                              Sony 55mm 1.8

Software: Snapseed (don't kill me ) and learning whatever my fiance uses

Comment

Here is my set up to date:

Photos: Working on getting a Flickr and here is my meek youtube attempt

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Brand:
                                Nikon

Body:

Lenses:
                                Nikon 18-55 1:3.5-5.6G Kit Lens
                                Nikon AF-S 35mm 1:1.8G
                                Nikon AF 50mm 1:1.8D

Other equipment:
                                Go Pro 3+
                                Rode Microphone
                                Pelican 1500 case.

Editing software: Looking for a good'un, was previously using what came on my Mac

Experience: NEWB! Always been a fan of good photography as well as taking it (behind the camera, not so much in front of it). Been a point and shooter up until a few years ago. My daughter is getting older so I need to learn this new fangled technology!

Advice: Help please...

Comment

Working...
                                X