2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    I gave APR a call this afternoon and spoke with Jason. Great guy to talk to, and answered every question I had without making me feel dumb. Now all I have to figure out is what color.....I'm thinking one of the sponge camo's. What are yall doing for color on yours?

So did you “pull the trigger” or still deciding?

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
      Talk to the boys at APR, but I can’t see going shorter than 24. I don’t like unburned powder. :-)
      I plan on talking it over with them but wanted to see a general idea if possible but figured I would be able to knock much off

Comment

I gave APR a call this afternoon and spoke with Jason. Great guy to talk to, and answered every question I had without making me feel dumb. Now all I have to figure out is what color.....I'm thinking one of the sponge camo's. What are yall doing for color on yours?
        I went with the factory black with grey webbing. Black Ceracoat on metal. I did not like the sponge camo that much.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          So did you “pull the trigger” or still deciding?

Sierracharlie out…

Tomorrow!

or Friday if I still can’t decide on a color. I told Jason, he just needs to pick it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I went with the factory black with grey webbing. Black Ceracoat on metal. I did not like the sponge camo that much.

I do like the webbing a lot, but there are a TON of rifle stocks with webbing. I want something a little different.

Comment

I do like the webbing a lot, but there are a TON of rifle stocks with webbing. I want something a little different.

I'm doing sponge camo X2. Each will have a different primary color

Comment

I went with the Ambush Tiger stripe camo with black stock, and gray and green paint. Cerakote to match the gray in the stock. Can't wait to get it. Gonna be a long few months. Will be similar to the blue one at the top of this page.
                Last edited by captainsling; 01-17-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                  I went with the Ambush Tiger stripe camo with black stock, and gray and green paint. Cerakote to match the gray in the stock. Can't wait to get it. Gonna be a long few months. Will be similar to the blue one at the top of this page.
                  Any photos of the tiger stripe?

I can’t find a gallery of their camo’s so I feel like I’m missing out on a bunch of options lol

Comment

Sponge camo is what I would go with if I could play

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

I can’t find a gallery of their camo’s so I feel like I’m missing out on a bunch of options lol

I haven’t seen this camo either.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Same as the blue and black gun at the top of this page.

Comment

I haven’t seen this camo either.

I went to their Facebook page and looked at every gun of the day. If you look at the post it gives the details of every build. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                            I went to their Facebook page and looked at every gun of the day. If you look at the post it gives the details of every build. Hope this helps.

Tons of pics with build specs on IG as well

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Tons of pics with build specs on IG as well

What’s IG?

Comment

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X