No announcement yet.

New Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to try to use it this season? Looks Really Sharp, and We are supposing that you're credible on the shoot-ability. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
      Are you going to try to use it this season? Looks Really Sharp, and We are supposing that you're credible on the shoot-ability. LOL
      LOL yeah I'm sure I'll hunt with it some. I'll probably hunt with my Widow at first just because I've been shooting it all summer and am comfortable with it. This bow will definitely see some time in the woods though, and then I'll get really serious with it after season.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Wow, that is a stunning bow! Congratulations!

Comment

Hmm, I might need an upgrade. I seem to have bow envy...

Comment

So I got my bow back today and wow...originally when I got it there was a little hiccup where the riser developed a hairline crack. I texted Randy, and he called me from Wyoming right away while he was on his bear hunt. I knew he'd make it right, so I had told him in the text he didn't have to worry about it until he got home, but he still called me right away. He told me right then to just send it back, and he'd make it right. Instead of messing with trying to repair it, he bumped me to the front of his list and built me an entire new riser. This one turned out even better than the last one. I got it back today and this thing is awesome. By far one of the the prettiest bows I have ever seen and it's a shooter too. I had a lot going on today but still managed to shoot a couple dozen arrows. I'll have it tuned up and take it hunting maybe even by the weekend!! I'll post some more pics of the new riser tomorrow. Anyway, don't ever hesitate to do business with Randy because he's a stand up guy, and makes some awesome bows!!

Comment

My pics don't do it justice and I'll try to take some better ones after while...but here's a few of my new riser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

He still screwed it up though...

The riser is on the wrong side still

Comment

Amazing bow! I really like the tips and the tradition you are thinking of passing down.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        He still screwed it up though...

The riser is on the wrong side still
                        LOL!! Thanks guys. I ordered some new arrows today. I've always shot GT's but I'm going to try some of the Black Eagle Vintage carbons. I hear nothing but good things about them and the price is pretty good, so I'm gonna try to get some tuned up for it.

Comment

Purdy stick!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very Nice, Are you going to wait on the new arrows before shooting?

Comment

Oh no I've already shot it a lot!! I may hunt with it this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X