Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Vision hunting Thread

Got to play with my photon last night. Put it on my savage fvsr and ran some gemtech subs through my AAC TiRant.

That right there is more fun than a man should be allowed to have

Took a vid of the shot, but all you see is a black screen and a couple grown men giggling.

Comment

Received my doubler from Jason today, great service as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
        Received my doubler from Jason today, great service as usual.
        Thanks Phillip! Glad to help and I appreciate the business.

Comment

This company out of Dallas has an interesting WIFI device that works with the Photon and you can connect to your Iphone or Ipad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veq6wGKSG_U"]Wild Hogs - G2 Iris WiFi module with Photon and Doubler - YouTube[/ame]
          Last edited by Chad C; 06-25-2014, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Ooo. Now THAT'S cool.

Comment

I wish I had not seen this thread. Off to research. Good thing I dont have a lot of cash now. My rem 700 in 300bo is screaming for nv or thermal.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
                I wish I had not seen this thread. Off to research. Good thing I dont have a lot of cash now. My rem 700 in 300bo is screaming for nv or thermal.
                Or to be turned into a .308 win lol

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                  Or to be turned into a .308 win lol

Not likely. It's more of a fun toy. I don't need to shoot much past 120yds and it is only for pigs.

Comment

Trying to hold out for that ATN x sight, but it's looking more and more like it's not gonna make it anytime soon.

Comment

Booyeah!!

Babies are almost sleeping through the night.

I foresee some night time coyote calling on the immediate future.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404149447.910565.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	24313289

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                        Trying to hold out for that ATN x sight, but it's looking more and more like it's not gonna make it anytime soon.

I heard the 3x is due out July 31st and the 5x a few weeks latter. Tech Eyes is suppose to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                          Now that thing looks interesting. I like the ability to zoom. Very cool. I may have to buy one of these when they come out...or after you guys review it

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                          Booyeah!!

Babies are almost sleeping through the night.

I foresee some night time coyote calling on the immediate future.

[ATTACH]631159[/ATTACH]
                          Heck of a setup there Bucky. This thread is becoming a Photon thread!

Comment

I talked with Jason at Outdoor Legacy today and he was very helpful in educating me about nv in general, as well as the photon. I have a feeling that myself and my hunting bud will be owners of a couple new photons in the very near future. I can't wait but I bet the hogs can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              This company out of Dallas has an interesting WIFI device that works with the Photon and you can connect to your Iphone or Ipad.

Wild Hogs - G2 Iris WiFi module with Photon and Doubler - YouTube

that's cool and all..but where do you buy the dang thing. Their website sucks. No product information, no prices, no "find a dealer", click here to buy...nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X