No announcement yet.

john mccain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of hard for me to muster anything good to say about the man but I wouldn't wish this on anyone or their family. Prayers for their family in this difficult time. He is 80 so its not as if he hasn't had a good run at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
      The man is a true American hero and patriot, but the last 6-8 months he has been off the rail a little bit. I do wish him the best and hope for a swift and complete recovery.
      Probably longer than that but now im thinking the brain problem may have caused some of his bad decisions. Hoping for the best for him..

Comment

My high school english teacher in AZ registered me to vote prior to my eighteenth birthday for the coming November election which I would be legally able to vote in as an 18 year old. That was in 91. I choose the gop party at the time. The swamp donkey McCain helped me decide to abandon that party registration in 08 and become an independent.

Comment

His American hero and pow status ran out with me several yrs ago when he started siding with the past camel humper in cheif

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
            His American hero and pow status ran out with me several yrs ago when he started siding with the past camel humper in cheif
            Not to mention there are conflicting accounts of his heroism and time as a POW.

Comment

I find comfort in knowing that when he does leave this world he will be rewarded for servicing the people of this country.

Comment

Prayers for him and his family...but he still needs to sthu.

Comment

I thank him for his service to our country; but his politics are seriously flawed. (imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    song bird

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE48mGZbsUo"]Ann Kirkpatrick's Proudest Moment - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm sorry but McCain needs to hang up his cleats.
                        He already knew thathe wasn't for a full repeal on Monday so why even vote to have the Senate debates?

Oh yeah, he's mentally not all there and he wanted to extend his job's life.

He did that as a fake move to wring more from his lobbyists pockets.

This whole thing is like an episode of Benny Hill

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                          not a McCain fan, but best wishes and a speedy recovery.

Speedy recovery...? I don't think he's gunna recover...

Comment

Sometimes referred to as the Canary of Hanoi.
                            He had it rougher than anyone can ever imagine and I am sure the NVA broke him with torture. He may not have even knew what he was saying at the time.
                            He was a prize for the North once they knew who they had and they worked it to the max.

As for his senate record, he was taken prisoner by the establishment years ago and has again failed his country by being captured in DC.
                            Last edited by muzzlebrake; 07-27-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Not the mention the USS Forrestal fire

Comment

He just voted no on skinny.

Unbelievable.
                                Last edited by 100%TtId; 07-27-2017, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X