• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The human brain.

Now we know
    Attached Files

Lol, that seems to be very true

Comment

If that were a liberal meme bashing republicans...what do you think it would say in the second half?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        If that were a liberal meme bashing republicans...what do you think it would say in the second half?
        It wouldn't say anything. It would be read as "right on thru eternity".

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          "If you're a Democrat. If you're a Republican, it doesn't work on Sundays"

I kid, I kid

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post
            "If you're a Democrat. If you're a Republican, it doesn't work on Sundays"

I kid, I kid

Ok that was actually funny. Expected that one from Vermin though
            Maybe all the black preachers across the nation can share that one during their sermon next Sunday.

Comment

A lot of LWL brains have quit working, Pot is now legal in 7 states. STILL they collect welfare checks?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                A lot of LWL brains have quit working, Pot is now legal in 7 states. STILL they collect welfare checks?
                Lol! There are many many people, far more intelligent than you, that smoke. That was a statement fail for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  Lol! There are many many people, far more intelligent than you, that smoke. That was a statement fail for sure.
                  Your tax dollars were spent making this film.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    Your tax dollars were spent making this film.

https://youtu.be/mDo5MMYxEiM
                    You are correct. MY tax dollars were used to make that. Unless you own property in Colorado, your tax dollars weren't. That's a CDOT commercial. There are a few more of them as well. They are all pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X