• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      How many beers will this hold?

Never mind. Says all out of stock
      It'll hold enough for a day. If you go to lake worth Brookshires they have all there beer up to 50% off. They are going out of business.

Comment

That’s a dang good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check local stores.

Comment

Looks like I missed the deal again...tis the story of my life

Comment

Is this the same sight everyone bought "or tried to buy" blackstone flat tops from?

Comment

If you are in the Round Rock area. Bealls on Hwy 79 in Round Rock has them. I just picked one up. There were 8 on the floor when I left.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                    If you are in the Round Rock area. Bealls on Hwy 79 in Round Rock has them. I just picked one up. There were 8 on the floor when I left.
                    No more at this location.

Comment

Comment

G town had ten or so this
                        Morning. I grabbed two.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                          Check local stores.
                          I did call around and they said it was only stores closing down. So the Bealls in Pflugerville is only 10% off vs Georgetown and RR being over 50% off.

Comment

They just finished upgrading and remodeling the RR store wouldn't think that would do that then close it. Today is the July black Friday sale and the sign on the coolers said Black Friday door buster. I don't shop there much but they do have good deals on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              They just finished upgrading and remodeling the RR store wouldn't think that would do that then close it. Today is the July black Friday sale and the sign on the coolers said Black Friday door buster. I don't shop there much but they do have good deals on occasion.
                              Hopefully true, just relaying what the lady at the Pflugerville store told me. I haven't been in a Bealls in probably 20 yrs and this deal was the only reason I went to the one in RR.

Comment

OK, if someone in Nacogdoches or Lufkin wants one let me know. We ordered two yesterday at Stage but they had another when my wife went in there today and is holding it for her until tomorrow if I want a third. Don't really need a third but can be available if someone wants to get with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X