AFC Paris TBOT Shoot JAN 21,22 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
    Oh ya!!!!!That was the round that he turned and punted a LOG into the front of my leg. I limped around hoping he would carry me back to the camp, but he just laughed and walked past me!!! He should have at least offered up to somebody befor he plunged them to the great trad fire gods!!
    He limped around hoping I would feel sorry for him! I have been around him long enough to know him pretty well. Dusty had him pegged pretty well in his s-a-n-d-b-a-g-g-e-r post above.

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 01-23-2012, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I shot two rounds with Mr. Harris Sunday and he kept the heat on me... He's as sneaky as he is a great shot! I too can attest to Zachs attachment to his AW bow... I knew he was gonna tear up the course when I watched him shoot his self bow fri evening at Matts place.

The shoot was an absolute blast and really set the bar for the tbot shoots to follow. I'm glad I was able to make it up and meet some new friends as well as catch up with everyone.

Matt Smith is one to watch out for..... He's a very solid shooter and hasn't been at it for very long. I'm looking forward to shooting with you again Matt, your one of the good guys for sure.

John

Comment

Well dang!!!!! I guess I need to start working on someone else to feel sorry for me! Oh Matt, where you at little buddy!!LOL I jokingly asked Matt to carry my heavy chair up to Bobs booth and he just jumped through himself being nice to do it. I waved him off saying I was only kidding. Anyway, drug it up there got it set up and stepped over to look at one of Bobs bows and when I turned around Bisch had already laid claim to it. I went and looked at some other stuff and came back only to find John in it. Oh well, it was time for the awards and I didn't need it then as we all had to move over to the picnic tables. Matt, Ron and all the others, it was great getting to meet you and spend time with you!!! Folks, you got to make these trad shoots, absolutely hands down, the greatest people to be around and great times to be had!!! We may appear through our postings to be a contancerous(sp) bunch, but it is really all in FUN!! Thanks to the Paris AFC group for a super shoot and to all the folks that came and partisipated!!

Comment

Well dang!!!!! I guess I need to start working on someone else to feel sorry for me! Oh Matt, where you at little buddy!!LOL I jokingly asked Matt to carry my heavy chair up to Bobs booth and he just jumped through himself being nice to do it. I waved him off saying I was only kidding. Anyway, drug it up there got it set up and stepped over to look at one of Bobs bows and when I turned around Bisch had already laid claim to it. I went and looked at some other stuff and came back only to find John in it. Oh well, it was time for the awards and I didn't need it then as we all had to move over to the picnic tables. Matt, Ron and all the others, it was great getting to meet you and spend time with you!!! Folks, you got to make these trad shoots, absolutely hands down, the greatest people to be around and great times to be had!!! We may appear through our postings to be a contancerous(sp) bunch, but it is really all in FUN!! Thanks to the Paris AFC group for a super shoot and to all the folks that came and partisipated!!
          Good luck with that, Doc. We all know you now.

Comment

Sorry about stealing your chair Larry, I didn't know it was yours..... Next time just knock me out of it.... I'd understand. I only sat there because I thought it's was Bisch's

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
              Matt Smith is one to watch out for..... He's a very solid shooter and hasn't been at it for very long. I'm looking forward to shooting with you again Matt, your one of the good guys for sure.

John
              I'm not sure about that, but I did learn alot from you guys this weekend. I'll do my best to put it to good use. It was impressive watching you guys shoot and look forward to the next shoot.

Ya'll quit pickin on Larry, he only has 4 fingers for goodness sake. If I thought I could shoot as well as him, I would consider wacking my pinky off too.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                I'm not sure about that, but I did learn alot from you guys this weekend. I'll do my best to put it to good use. It was impressive watching you guys shoot and look forward to the next shoot.

Ya'll quit pickin on Larry, he only has 4 fingers for goodness sake. If I thought I could shoot as well as him, I would consider wacking my pinky off too.

Matt
                Hey!! SSSHHHHHH! That's my secret, it gives me an unfair advantage, a balance thing I think!!LOL You have been added to my list of guys I wished I would have had for a brother growing up, DANG we would have had a GOOD time!!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
                  Sorry about stealing your chair Larry, I didn't know it was yours..... Next time just knock me out of it.... I'd understand. I only sat there because I thought it's was Bisch's
                  I only sat in it because I thought it was Bobs!

Bisch

Comment

Matt
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good gosh, Matt! I seriously busted out laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Matt
                      Matt you aint right at all but you are very funny. I laughed out loud at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        There's onlyone place for those d***** wood arows.......the fire pit!!!!!!!!

I am officially retired from shooting wood arrows, Thank You!

Bisch
                        bisch all ;you need is more "focus" i'v noticed that lately....

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                          bisch all ;you need is more "focus" i'v noticed that lately....
                          You tell him Jeffro, he spent an AWFUL LOT of time Talking and not as much shooting................Speaking of that what happened to the ALL Round Catergory?

Comment

Speaking of other catagories, I need to get me a self bow and also noticed I can sign up in the seniors!!!

Comment

Hey!! SSSHHHHHH! That's my secret, it gives me an unfair advantage, a balance thing I think!!LOL You have been added to my list of guys I wished I would have had for a brother growing up, DANG we would have had a GOOD time!!LOL
                              Some folk probably thought that was pretty rude of me, but I knew you would take it in good spirit. I'm honored to be on that list.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                                You tell him Jeffro, he spent an AWFUL LOT of time Talking and not as much shooting................Speaking of that what happened to the ALL Round Catergory?
                                All Around Category?
                                As far as I know, the only shoot that does this (TBoT anyway) is Hill Country/Vanderpool in April.

Comment

Working...
                                X