Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting @ H&R Block

Hoping it's not too painful.

Still waiting for our CPA to finish ours, I know it's going to be bad this year. Next year should be a little better though!

Comment

Just the title is painful to me, Never had a good experience with H&R Block. Hope it works out well for you.

Comment

I owe the IRS $557
        Like the 4th year in a row
        Cost $110 to prepare. It's worth it to me cause I don't have to mess with it
        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 03-24-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Lucky you.

I won’t be able to sit anywhere for a while after this year

Comment

I owed 5 dollars this year did turbo tax. Last year payed in 1500 with hewitt jackson not sure of the big difference but makes me happy thou

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
              Just the title is painful to me, Never had a good experience with H&R Block. Hope it works out well for you.
              Agreed!!!! Used them probably 25 years ago living in Virginia.....never again!
              Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
              Lucky you.

LOL........I can painfully relate! We ONLY pay, year in year out.........don't matter who is in office! Just a system that has to be reformed!!!!

Comment

Sitting @ H&R Block

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Agreed!!!! Used them probably 25 years ago living in Virginia.....never again![emoji33]

LOL........I can painfully relate![emoji33] We ONLY pay, year in year out.........don't matter who is in office! Just a system that has to be reformed!!!![emoji35]

They should cap it like they do for social security.
                I’ll be super happy if I owe less than 5k but it’s probably closer to 10k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Dad always told me to be proud you make enough to pay them a bit. I hate it but he was right.

Comment

Waiting to hear back from our CPA. It’s worth the cost to have him do our taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                      They should cap it like they do for social security.
                      I’ll be super happy if I owe less than 5k but it’s probably closer to 10k.

Well kinda, they cap what you can get out of SS at 62 or so......right? I bypassed that amount in my early 40's but continued to pay into social security until I left the corporate world. Just a scam either way sadly!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        My Dad always told me to be proud you make enough to pay them a bit. I hate it but he was right.
                        My dad tells me that every year.........but we aint talking a little bit. Brand new loaded Toyota Tundra numbers, and it is getting old!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          My dad tells me that every year.........but we aint talking a little bit. Brand new loaded Toyota Tundra numbers, and it is getting old!!!
                          Same. I feel like I am supporting 10 families that don’t pay or work.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                            Same. I feel like I am supporting 10 families that don’t pay or work.
                            .........and that is the argument I have with my dad!!!! This is insanity especially after I pay half of 33 other peoples social security as an employer. Just not a fair system at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                              Lucky you.

I apologize but I am not giving you a sympathetic pat on the back.😊
                              One year closer to retirement.

Comment

Working...
                              X