No announcement yet.

Who owns the most Bitcoin on TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think of Monero? Last time is was looking in to cyrptocurrency, it was the one that interested me the most.

Comment

What would 25 x "Black Friday Sale", Drake Fleece-Lined pullovers go for now-a-days? They're kinda like digital currency - they only exist on the internet!

Comment

Had an opportunity to buy into them when they were around $10 ea but didnt really understand them. Come to think of it I still dont really understand them but I clearly botched that call.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Foster View Post
          What do you think of Monero? Last time is was looking in to cyrptocurrency, it was the one that interested me the most.
          Don't know anything about them.

Comment

I just looked at bitcoin on wikipedia and I got no clue *** they are

Comment

bitcoin @ $3375.02 today. anyone else got into cryptocurrency ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                Had an opportunity to buy into them when they were around $10 ea but didnt really understand them. Come to think of it I still dont really understand them but I clearly botched that call.
                I started this thread and I still don't understand them.

Comment

More fun times ...

Comment

Looking back will only bring pain and misery...

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
                      I have some tokens left over from Chuck E Cheese
                      "We" have accumulated something like 2800 tickets (receipts) from there. Can't wait to see all the possible selections with that many. I feel practically rich. Oh the possibilities......

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        yeah, how about that guy who threw out 7500 bitcoin in the trash because he didn't think it was worth hanging onto...

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                          yeah, how about that guy who threw out 7500 bitcoin in the trash because he didn't think it was worth hanging onto...
                          Like a ship full of gold sinking into an abyss. OUCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                            F Bitcoins - Cannabis stock is where it's at!
                            No, it was in bit coin! Which I own zero (and never owned any)

But I wouldn't mind seeing a list of the MJ stocks you own (and why)

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
                            I got in early, won't say how many I have/had, but made 8,000% yes, eight thousand percent on my investment when it reached $1,200 as much as a troy ounce of gold.

Still got some. I think the next high will be $3-4,000 per bitcoin.
                            Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                            How much money do you have in your bank account?
                            Which one

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
                            A $10,000 investment in bitcoin in 2011 would be worth $201,000,000 currently. Ofcourse, I don't own any...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Geez.. would be well over 2,000,000,000 now! That's 2 billion.

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            That's ok, it keeps people greedy for when the next scam comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              Good luck if/when you buy! May you find a bottom!

BTC chart is forming a textbook descending triangle. I'm not giving advice here just saying what I'm doing... I'm waiting for it to break this trend and either close a couple of days above the upper line or see when support is going to give.

[ATTACH]860414[/ATTACH]

When I buy it will probably be the GBTC - which is an ETF for Bitcoin. I can trade that in my existing accounts easily. But just like above the technical indicators aren't showing me signs of strength right now so I'll sit on the sidelines for now. Good luck with your trades.

[ATTACH]860417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]860418[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]860419[/ATTACH]

Quoting my post above. I quit paying attention and missed one hell of an opportunity. When I posted this, GBTC was around 400. If I would have grabbed 100 shares on the rebound, my $40,000 gamble would be worth $180,000 yesterday.

Comment

Someone said that when it hit $6K that "you missed the boat". It's almost doubled since that post a month and a half ago. I say park $50-100 in it and forget about it for a while. Hell, do it for your kids or grandkids. Set it and forget it.

Comment

Working...
                                X