No announcement yet.

Prayers for my pooch (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear the the good news. You are blessed they can do something about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the pup to recover quickly

Comment

Good news. Prayers up for the pup and your family

Comment

Beautiful dog. Some dogs have personalities in their face and yours sure does.

Comment

Prayers sent for your buddy. A good dog is one of the finest thing life has to offer.

Comment

Update #2. After 6 months we've been doing monthly shots for treatments and she's been responding really well. The strange thing is we took her to the vet today and it looks like her adrenal glands started to work correctly again. The vet said he has never seen that before but he recommends just keeping a close eye on her.

Thanks again for the prayers and thoughts.

Comment

Awesome update man! Love my dogs.

Comment

Wow, awesome update! Hate seeing my dog not feel good or have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                    Update #2. After 6 months we've been doing monthly shots for treatments and she's been responding really well. The strange thing is we took her to the vet today and it looks like her adrenal glands started to work correctly again. The vet said he has never seen that before but he recommends just keeping a close eye on her.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post

This is great news

Comment

I hate this update, but we lost her this weekend. Without going into too much detail, she got out of our backyard and must've gotten into something bad.

She's going to be missed like crazy, but I'm thankful we got a little longer with her.

Comment

Man, that sucks

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss.

Comment

miss you already
                              Attached Files

Comment

**** dude, that really sucks to hear. Prayers for your family, not a good Tim of year for this to happen either ( no time is) we lost ours 12 days before Christamas, now I hate that song. Stay strong and keep her in your thoughts, some day we may get to be with them again. I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X