Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chunky update

Howdy all,

A couple of people have asked or pm'ed me about what I have been up to. Well, for those that don't know, one of my oldest friends gave me a flight pass on United for this year. I can fly for almost nothing, as much as I want.

I have up a spot on a good deer lease with guys I REALLY liked, and decided I would go see a few parts of the world I had not been to yet.

So far internationally I have been to the Philippians, Guam, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Jamaica, Colombia, Argentina, and England.

In the USA, New Orleans, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, and Tampa.

It's been a great run so far with a ton of big adventures. Do to some financial set backs I am now working a bit.

Sounds fun, except for the work part!! Soooo...did you go skydiving again or is that chapter closed?

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      Howdy all,

A couple of people have asked or pm'ed me about what I have been up to. Well, for those that don't know, one of my oldest friends gave me a flight pass on United for this year. I can fly for almost nothing, as much as I want.

I have up a spot on a good deer lease with guys I REALLY liked, and decided I would go see a few parts of the world I had not been to yet.

So far internationally I have been to the Philippians, Guam, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Jamaica, Colombia, Argentina, and England.

In the USA, New Orleans, Chicago, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, and Tampa.

It's been a great run so far with a ton of big adventures. Do to some financial set backs I am now working a bit.
      I've missed you buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t wait to hear the new stories at Big Oak!

Comment

No skydiving, but I flew an ultralight, tried fly boarding, scuba, along with zip lining and a few other thrill type things.

Comment

Welcome back my Friend.

Comment

Chicago? I hope that you were well armed.

Comment

That sounds like a hell of a great gift and a whole lot of fun.
                What type of ultralight did you fly?

Comment

And the Adventures continue.
                  "I do not always adventure alone, but when I do it is Chunky Style. "

Comment

Not sure the type here is a pic

Comment

Chicago was to visit Kelby my younger daughter who is completing her Masters there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                        And the Adventures continue.
                        "I do not always adventure alone, but when I do it is Chunky Style. "
                        For me it's more like I don't always go on adventures but when I do it's vicariously through chunky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

No skydiving, but I flew an ultralight, tried fly boarding, scuba, along with zip lining and a few other thrill type things.

Not sure the type here is a pic
                          That is friggin awesome. Growing up, the small town I lived in had a big open field adjacent to the highway and the Dairy Queen and they would fly ultralights out there and take off an land in that field. From then on forward, I had always wanted to be a pilot... probably would have if it hadn't been for my disqualifying vision issue.

Comment

That is awesome sir!! Glad to hear you are having so much fun traveling the globe.

Comment

Did you look up Danny Roland, he's stationed in Guam

Comment

Working...
                              X