No announcement yet.

Our own slice - "Los Setenta Ranch"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the train tracks are rusty on top indicating that they are seldom used. What is the status, Any train traffic?

Comment

Congrats! You will never run out of things to do. But it rarely feels like work. Enjoy and make it a place for family to grow closer to each other.

Comment

Beautiful place!

Comment

Right on! Good for you. Congrats. I hope to own my piece one day too!

Comment

Once again the American dream is realized! I am so happy for you and your wife! Definitely tagged for all of the great things to come

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Big congrats. Love that creek. Take lots of pics.

Comment

That’s awesome Brandon congrats!! Will be following. Love these threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! We’re hoping to have all debt paid off by this time next year and then will be shopping for a place. Enjoy it!

Comment

Congrats buddy. The biggest problem with living in the country is finding a job. I am lucky in that I work from home. The palce looks great and I am sure you will have a blast with it.

-john

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Congrats, you still have plenty of time to get ready for season!

Comment

Originally Posted by kumathebear View Post

Good for you!! Hope there is electric close by to hook up to. What is your water supply, well, community, co-op? You are very fortunate to make the decision now while you are young and can have it paid off by the time you folks retire!!

Now, lol, you have to invest in certain tools (tractors, etc.,) depending on what you want to do? Been there done that...miss my ole' acres very much these days and LAND WILL not get any cheaper and less of it..... good for you!!

Thank you! Yes, electric is just outside our front gate. Water I believe will be a well as that will probably be the most affordable. I believe there is a water line available, but not sure how far away it is.

Yeah tractor and what not will be needed at some point, but that will be further down the line. Luckily, I have a friend with that equipment that is offering to help when needed.

Good for you! Costs for electric and water literally surprise a lot of folks when buying their "dream!" I've seen some buy acres and they can't afford the basic costs of electric and water. You did good Son!!

Comment

Congrats, looks like a great place!

Comment

Working...
                                X