• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good write up

Comment

Definitely dead and stinking on job sites

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

It is not dead, people just leave it hanging behind the door along with their jacket.

Comment

Its not dead but is less common than some believe.

Comment

Very well said.

Comment

I never wear one.

Comment

If you reckon it passed today, I wonder if you just crawled out from under a rock. I dug up a fossil the other day and my paleontologist buddy identified it as commonus senceicus. Good read thanks.

Comment

Good sense is the more accurate term. What is common isn't good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sooo your telling me coffee is .. hot?

I'll write that down

Comment

Good read. There is enough of us left out there passing it on to our kids so it will never die completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Common sense.......the new super power.

Comment

Seems like common sense is leaving the "civilized" nations and migrating to the third world?

Comment

Nailed it. There is no such thing as common sense anymore.

Comment

Common sense is earned from before memories are made. People are too sensitive to let their kids figure out that the stove is hot. Spare the rod and kiss the future goodbye! So the moral is ....let them work and whip that *** when they screw up or more importantly DISRESPECT YOU! Common sense will be restored! Otherwise move to the country and make your kids drive a tractor, build fence and figure out what to do when they are hot, cold and hungry! Resist the urge to do it for them. Gives them a hand to shake or high five when they figure it out. The end

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                                Common sense is earned from before memories are made. People are too sensitive to let their kids figure out that the stove is hot. Spare the rod and kiss the future goodbye! So the moral is ....let them work and whip that *** when they screw up or more importantly DISRESPECT YOU! Common sense will be restored! Otherwise move to the country and make your kids drive a tractor, build fence and figure out what to do when they are hot, cold and hungry! Resist the urge to do it for them. Gives them a hand to shake or high five when they figure it out. The end
                                Good stuff. I was just talking so a Hillary supporter about all the school shootings. Of course it's all the guns fault SMH. We have lost so much as a people in the Country. There are still plenty good folks, but we are not the squeaky wheel that get the grease. We need to get back to God, family, and good old common sense values.

Comment

Working...
                                X