No announcement yet.

Independence Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing is free in this world. I can't believe that stuff still goes on.

Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorBait View Post
      So.... Does that say he is bad? I made it to the second sentence. Lol
      Worth the read. Dude advertises he has the mythical "black panther" on his ranch. Obviously a fraudulent misrepresentation as he is not in East Texas. Geeeez. Everyone knows they are only in the piney woods. Maroon!

Comment

I WON!

A free hunt ain't so free when you have to:
        1. Pay $99 booking fee
        2. Pay $100 upon arrival for Guide Fee
        3. Bring your own corn
        4. Pay $50 for hog cleaning up to 50 lbs, and $1/lb for every pound over 50

I do believe that I'll pass on this opportunity.

Comment

If food and lodging are free then hunt noisy and miss every shot for two nights and three days!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
            If food and lodging are free then hunt noisy and miss every shot for two nights and three days!

hahahhahahaha

Comment

"Relatedly, Defendants
              fail to warn consumers about the danger to their personal safety due to the large
              amount of armed hunters and sportsmen forced to gather in such a small land area,
              which is enclosed by a high-fence enclosure, and who are all directed to travel in the
              same clockwise direction back to camp after being dropped off in a pickup truck by
              the ranch “guide.”"

Wow LOL

Comment

The dude works very hard at promoting the place. Youtube him and you'll find plenty of ridiculous videos. I looked at it a couple years ago out of general curiosity and found that it isn't very hard to figure out the whole deal is a scam.

How can someone continue to operate a "business" after he has been handed a permanent injunction not to do that any more? Am I missing something?

Buyer beware for sure.

Comment

After reading the Texas Attorney document I've got little to say except Holy Crap! How has this guy not been punched in the face?

Comment

Bad reviews on these guys.

Comment

There are more threads on this dude. I would stay away. Also, I signed up once, and did "win". No, I did not redeem my "free" hunt.

Comment

PERMANENT LIABILITY RELEASE OF BAKER RANCH, PARR RANCH, NELSON RANCH AND/OR
                        CANDELARIA RANCH, LLC AND ALL D/B/A of SAID RANCHES.
                        From his release of liability form...can't believe he's still doing this.

Comment

Wow! Guys like this really pizz me off

Comment

Looking at their website, I'm scratching my head and doing the math in amazement. Prices are ridiculous with all the add-ons! Then I look at their Facebook page and see dozens of awesome reviews. Are these people that just don't know any better? (I did notice in the comments on reviews that many/most were first time hog hunters)

Comment

Love his YouTube videos.. like the one about min. Caliber to shoot pigs at his place. Funny stuff.

Comment

Let's see $50.00 to clean and quarter a 50 lbs hog and then $1.00 a pound after......isn't that still $1.00 a pound?

Comment

Working...
                                X