2013 weaver invitational !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubba1986 View Post
    Well I have been waiting on this shoot all year long and looking forward to it but it looks like work may get in the way for me this year.
    Hate to hear this Heath! I hope it works out so you can come out.

Bisch

Comment

Well I have been waiting on this shoot all year long and looking forward to it but it looks like work may get in the way for me this year.
      Dang, was looking forward to seeing how big that boy of yours had gotten. I bet he's shooting pretty good too.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Hate to hear this Heath! I hope it works out so you can come out.

Bisch
        Me to Bisch. Hopefully if nothing else I can come out Sunday for a bit. Hunter will be there with my brother and uncle

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
          Dang, was looking forward to seeing how big that boy of yours had gotten. I bet he's shooting pretty good too.

Matt
          He hasn't shot much this year Matt but he is looking forward to seeing all of y'all

Comment

No no no. That's just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
              No no no. That's just wrong.
              Yes ma'am it is I was really looking forward to seeing you and Arvin. I guess if I can't make it we will have to plan a trip down to see y'all one weekend real soon!

Comment

Oh heck no!!!! I already have the tent and air mattress loaded! Is the other folks gonna need it? Is there still a chance you can make it?

Comment

Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                  Oh heck no!!!! I already have the tent and air mattress loaded! Is the other folks gonna need it? Is there still a chance you can make it?
                  It's not looking good for Saturday at all but I might be able to come down Sunday to at least visit with everyone

Comment

It's not looking good for Saturday at all but I might be able to come down Sunday to at least visit with everyone
                    That's good news. You don't want to miss it- Trad Doc is making pies.

Comment

That's good news. You don't want to miss it- Trad Doc is making pies.
                      Somehow, eating a pie Larry baked does not seem nearly as appealing as eating one that you baked!

Bisch

Comment

Somehow, eating a pie Larry baked does not seem nearly as appealing as eating one that you baked!

Bisch
                        Lol, Stand by for the pics. Have you decided about bringing the camper early?

Comment

Lol, Stand by for the pics. Have you decided about bringing the camper early?
                          I think I will just bring it out on Saturday. Can you save me the spot behind the Hayloft where I can plug in?

Bisch

Comment

I think I will just bring it out on Saturday. Can you save me the spot behind the Hayloft where I can plug in?

Bisch
                            Done deal. I even trimmed the trees.

Comment

Heath hope you can make it. You told me how good your employer has been to you this last year. Some times we have to just buckle down and get it done. Looking forward to seeing Shadow. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
                                Heath hope you can make it. You told me how good your employer has been to you this last year. Some times we have to just buckle down and get it done. Looking forward to seeing Shadow. Lol
                                Yessir they have been pretty awesome. Looks like Sunday will be a go but I'm not gonna get my hopes up until it gets closer

Comment

Working...
                                X