2 spots Coke county lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 spots Coke county lease

have a 650 acre lease in Coke county. 4 spots total and I have two of them. The wife and I. She might hunt 3-4 days out of the year. 6 stock ponds scattered about. Year round lease with water and electric. Rv hookups. Deer,turkey,quail,dove,hogs and yotes. Also one mile away from Oak creek lake as the crow flys for summer fishing. 2500.00 per gun. This will be my third season managing this lease. It was myself and wife and a business partner and his wife. They have suddenly decided to retire and move to Arkansas. This was an all the sudden move on my buddies part and very unexpected. Anyway, if your looking for a place let's talk.

Originally posted by clintb View Post
    have a 650 acre lease in Coke county. 4 spots total and I have two of them. The wife and I. She might hunt 3-4 days out of the year. 6 stock ponds scattered about. Year round lease with water and electric. Rv hookups. Deer,turkey,quail,dove,hogs and yotes. Also one mile away from Oak creek lake as the crow flys for summer fishing. 2500.00 per gun. This will be my third season managing this lease. It was myself and wife and a business partner and his wife. They have suddenly decided to retire and move to Arkansas. This was an all the sudden move on my buddies part and very unexpected. Anyway, if your looking for a place let's talk.

Is this close to Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
      Is this close to Turkey?
      ??????? I have turkey.

Comment

Morning bump

Comment

I believe he is asking if the lease is close to Turkey Texas. Which it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
            I believe he is asking if the lease is close to Turkey Texas. Which it is not.

Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Lol. Gotcha.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Father's Day bump

Comment

lots of deer in Coke county, company hunted near Robert Lee for a long time always saw deer.
                    good luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                      lots of deer in Coke county, company hunted near Robert Lee for a long time always saw deer.
                      good luck to you
                      Yes sir, lots of critters out here. Thanks for the Bump

Comment

less than 8bucks an acre with electric and water is a good deal, any game camera pics you can post up? will this be gun and bow,or bow only?

Comment

I'll try and post a few pics later. I'm on my iPad with no photos right now. I do have a few on my phone and PC. It is bow and rifle. Year round.

Comment

Please pm # for photos. I'm having trouble posting pics here.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post
                              less than 8bucks an acre with electric and water is a good deal, any game camera pics you can post up? will this be gun and bow,or bow only?
                              $2500 per gun, four total spots. My math comes out to over $15 an acre.

Comment

Working...
                              X