No announcement yet.

***9th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Golf Tournament Registration ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure wish I could make it this year. There are a ton of good people on the list that I would like to meet. If any body needs some clubs to use, pm me.

Comment

Wish I had payed attention, if anyone wants to late register and pick a partner up, im in

Comment

Man good thing for you guys I been out of pocket and I did not see this in time to register , other wise I would have to get Eddy and bring home the 1st place trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
          Wish I had payed attention, if anyone wants to late register and pick a partner up, im in
          Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
          Man good thing for you guys I been out of pocket and I did not see this in time to register , other wise I would have to get Eddy and bring home the 1st place trophy.

The only thing you are too late for is our annual shirt....still time to register to play

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            The only thing you are too late for is our annual shirt....still time to register to play
            I emailed coacheddy today to see what his plans were, we will see once he gets back to me.

Comment

One last push for those that might want to play. I have to give the final team count on Wednesday. You are still welcome to play, just sans the annual shirt. Golf and fajita dinner still included.

Pure Lefty is bringing prizes again this year. And he brings some GREAT prizes!!!

Comment

Too far south unfortunately for me. We need a DFW outing!!

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                  X2!

Comment

If anyone is interested and needs a partner im about 90% sure i can play ill know for sure by tomorrow night. im not bad, teravista is my Favorite course and on a good day ill shoot 85ish

Comment

Originally posted by NelsonV View Post
                      I'm driving from Houston to go play!

....then heading to Saba for a convenient trip to the deer lease

Comment

Is there a host hotel this year or did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                          I don't think so, but there are several in the area, My wife has us a room booked, supposed to be less than 3 miles from the course, But I cannot remember which one

Comment

Course is in great shape. Played today. Still looking for a partner if anyone wants to play

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                              No specific hotel in place this year. Unfortunately, there were only a couple people needing a room and I needed at least 10 to get a block

Comment

Originally posted by Epack View Post

Course is in great shape. Played today. Still looking for a partner if anyone wants to play

I have a partner for you if you want. My daughter's boyfriend was signed up with his dad but his dad had foot surgery last week and can't play. Let me know if that works for you.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X