11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
    I'll be sending in the form tonight for Team Bird Chaser....Addicted2bh and myself....we will dominate the bottom of the Culls!!!!
    Y'all have no chance at being the worst unless I have a great partner.
    One thing I have learned getting ready for this is I can throw away the blades, use my 1irons as tomato stakes or to kill snakes, and to start looking for a hybrid and a couple of utility clubs.

My entry is in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by double lung View Post
      HELL. YES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      You find an ace yet?

Comment

Here's a clip not from Oakmont. The last segment is at Top Golf-Scottsdale.
        Tried to get a group together in Las Vegas last month but had no takers. Have any of you ever been to any TopGolf? It's behind MGM in LV and I think connected to them.

Comment

11th Annual TexasBowhunter.com Open - Registration Form

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
          Here's a clip not from Oakmont. The last segment is at Top Golf-Scottsdale.
          Tried to get a group together in Las Vegas last month but had no takers. Have any of you ever been to any TopGolf? It's behind MGM in LV and I think connected to them.

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/spo...-next-project/

There are several around north Dallas. I havnt been but everyone says it's a blast, It is NOT cheap though. I won't go because beer, golf clubs, and my competitive nature would equal my leaving a paycheck there.

How many of you guys have a Hybrid in the bag? I'd like to replace my 3 iron with one but I don't know which one I need.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-15-2016, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            There are several around north Dallas. I havnt been but everyone says it's a blast, It is NOT cheap though. I won't go because beer, golf clubs, and my competitive nature would equal my leaving a paycheck there.

How many of you guys have a Hybrid in the bag? I'd like to replace my 3 iron with one but I don't know which one I need.

I don't yet, but will soon. Looked at them last night and going back out today.

Comment

I'm looking at them as well, I bent the flex core shaft on my 3 so I've been looking at the Callaway Big Bertha 3 hybrid (19).

Comment

I don't use it as a replacement of my 3 iron, but I do have a Taylor Made Rocket Balz 3HL (high loft) in the bag that I like a lot

Comment

I have a few different brands that I tinker with back and forth. Mostly Titleist and Adams anywhere from 21* to 19*. Great off the tee, out of the rough, and for different shot shapes.

Comment

I think I need one.....quick!

Comment

I think I need one.....quick!
                      I use Cobra Bafflers for my hybrids. I have a 3 and 4 iron but on my next set irons I'll be going back to a regular 4 iron and just use a hybrid for my 3 iron.

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                        I use Cobra Bafflers for my hybrids. I have a 3 and 4 iron but on my next set irons I'll be going back to a regular 4 iron and just use a hybrid for my 3 iron.

How far do you hit that 3?

Comment

How far do you hit that 3?

190 to 200

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            I have a few different brands that I tinker with back and forth. Mostly Titleist and Adams anywhere from 21* to 19*. Great off the tee, out of the rough, and for different shot shapes.

I've seen 19* that look like a deep face 6 wood. Is that a hybrid?

Comment

Just bought my Dad 2 Taylor Made hybrids as he's starting to lean that way.

He's a lefty, and smokes em - 19 and 25 degree I believe.

They are definitely easier to hit.

Comment

Finally got our registration in the mail!

Comment

Working...
                                X