• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Hate to hear & hard to read. Prayer sent

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
        We can all say well it's just material things and you are still alive...if only it were that easy. No matter how strong we are in our faith, it still isn't that easy no matter how much we would like it to be. Prayers sent for y'all.
        This. All the "keep your chin up's" would be cold comfort to me. I'm just so sorry to read about your situation. It's awful no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Prayer sent.

I have friends that moved from New Orleans to Houston. Don't know yet how they are doing.

Wish I had words to help you feel better or help deal with this. Without a doubt beyond frustrating and getting angry is to be expected.

You and so many more are going through the same dang thing. No telling why this happens, and it just sucks when it does. Does no good to point out how other folks may have it worse, as your situation is yours.

Can't do anything about the stuff you lost, so what can we on the GS do to help?

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers up for your family

Comment

Texas govt has a rainy day fund

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Looked at devastation day in and day out for 15 years but luckily never had to put myself in your shoes. Floods suck. Hug your family. Get a good nights rest and start back one piece at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear such sad news but glad you and the family are safe

Comment

prayers up for you and your family. Lean on God and he will help you get through this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers up to you and family!!!
                          My daughter and 2 young grand kids live in Katy they are surrounded by water all highways closed, scared to death hope it doesn't get this bad for them.
                          Bless y'all You will recover!!!

Comment

Prayers up for Y'all.

Comment

Sorry to hear this, but you are safe and a life can't be replaced. Prayers sent up for you and your family to bring you through these tough times.

Comment

Prayers for you and all other hurricane victims.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X