No announcement yet.

Missing Chocolate Lab-Giddings Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Brothers and sisters lets keep this at the fore front for this lost fur buddy

Comment

Txt

Comment

Been out there all day. Everyone I talk to in the area knows the situation. There’s one guy who owns an adjacent property won’t let us walk our scent tracking dog on his property. Seems shady. Still looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lay something with your sent close to his property line. Have you tried taking a scent dog on the outside of his property all the way around it. Also don't just think she is in the immediate area they will travel for miles

I remember when Harvey went through, a guy from out of town was traveling down 59/69 somewhere around Sugarland and Rosenberg and was in a wreck flipped the dog create out of his truck, do took off running. It took a week and was found a long long ways from where it happened.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

No Up Dates on this misfortune

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Which trainer were you using?

Comment

Any luck yet

Comment

I’ll be picking up my chocolate in two weeks from the trainer. Hate to hear this about your pup. Wish you the best of luck

Comment

No good updates. The facility is Watermark Retrievers in Serbin. Weve made 1800 flyers and the trainer is going to LaGrange tomorrow to put them out. Weve used a police scent tracking dog twice. He hit her scent the first night and followed directly to two properties over that we didn't have consent to go on. Saturday I went to his house and he said I couldn't walk the tracking dog through his property bc it would send his cows into a frenzy. He also said that he had a major problem with any dog coming on to his property so he may have shot her. He did agree to drive me around, but he dictated where we went so IDK what to think of that situation. I don't know what else to do except wait and hope that she shows up somewhere. I've made several friends out of this difficult situation. There are lots of good folks in that area. Any help is still appreciated. The dog hanging out at Los Patronas is not my dog. He's a male.

Comment

Pic
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                                Lay something with your sent close to his property line. Have you tried taking a scent dog on the outside of his property all the way around it. Also don't just think she is in the immediate area they will travel for miles

I remember when Harvey went through, a guy from out of town was traveling down 59/69 somewhere around Sugarland and Rosenberg and was in a wreck flipped the dog create out of his truck, do took off running. It took a week and was found a long long ways from where it happened.
                                We walked his perimeter on the second try. Ended up on a dead cow 3 miles away. The only thing I know is that the dog located her scent and went directly to his fence which is where the trainer thought she went, after that I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X