No announcement yet.

Someone killed one this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problem with it. If someone doesn't want to see......oh well. Tired of everyone feeling like you have to walk on egg shells for fear of offending someone! Get over yourself.

Comment

I been reading TBH for a few years and finally joined last year. I had no idea that many of the folks on here dont even bowhunt till recently, now I wonder how many dont even hunt. It took me a little while to sort out the crowd and that ignore list works wonders.

I also had to learn to not take much serious on here, and I stay pretty light hearted now with my posts.
      Last edited by Radar; 11-19-2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

That one is fine, I did see a man a few nights back that had a small winch arm mounted to the receiver of his truck heading South Bound on HWY 287. The buck was hung by the head and free swinging behind the truck, chest cavity opened up. Not that the sight was bothersome, but I hope he likes buggy meat. Yuk. :-(

Comment

In the late 60's and early 70's we always showed our kills off. Traveled from Juno, Tx to Goldthwaite. Horns held up high in the pickup. Times sure have changed. I'm not one of these politically correct people!

Comment

I'd of passed him and given him a thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Small body but a nice rack!
              [COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR
              There was a time, back in my prime, that this was my favorite combination.

Comment

All you guy's have it wrong. That right there is a deer Hearse taking a dearly departed deer to it's final resting place.

Comment

looks to be an older model 4-wheeler

There's no telling how much meat that thing has hauled in over the years, If we only knew

...and, keep on truckin'

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                    Yes, no reason to show off, show the animal a little respect.
                    Please change your avatar to a ham sammich.

Comment

What is wrong with the pic? I have no problem whatsoever with it
                      Exactly right and that's how my Dad and I used to get our deer back to the house if it was cold. Well not on a 4-wheeler but on a rack and in the back of a Jeep pulled behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                        Please change your avatar to a ham sammich.
                        I laughed way too hard at this! Well played sir, well played.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                          Funny how times have changed...this was the norm when I grew up deer hunting and now it is considered unacceptable.....
                          THIS is why so many think venison is so gamey. They tried some that Uncle Jeff shot on his ranch, field dressd and hauled in the back of his pickup 3 hrs to the processor.

This also makes me worry about getting my deer getting swapped at the processor.

Comment

Ain’t my deer, I don’t care what he does with it.

Comment

Effem and feed em fishheads if they don’t like how he hauls his deer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I love seeing deer going down road. We have a cooler at the lease. Cool that sucker down and travel wherever you want within reason and deer still cool when you get there!! It’s his deer, he can do what he wants with it. Just like you can hide your deer if you want. If folks don’t want to see it they don’t have to look.

Comment

Working...
                                X