X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets see a picture of this 150. I don't know prices

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
      I find it disgusting that a fellow hunter would come on a public forum and run his mouth about his dissatisfaction of legal a method of harvest.
      You are part of the problem if your not willing to protect the institution in every available form while we still have it. Freedom is tough isn't it.
      Thank you

Comment

I find it disgusting that a fellow hunter would come on a public forum and run his mouth about his dissatisfaction of legal a method of harvest.
        You are part of the problem if your not willing to protect the institution in every available form while we still have it. Freedom is tough isn't it.
        Couldn’t have said it any better!

Comment

if he doesn't have any holes in his ears, 5K. with holes, way less.
          Last edited by kyle1974; 09-11-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
            I wasn't going to say anything until I saw the 120 acre part. So let me get this straight, this deer is on a 120 acre high fenced place? That's like shooting deer in a pen. I can't grasp how this is legal or even sporty for a hunter....smfh !!!! disgusting
            Some people just can't help themselves...guess he didn't read the opinion on HF part

Comment

I think I paid 2k for this one a few years ago, I think it was around 140"; he was at least 7, could have been older
              Attached Files

Comment

A 8 point 150" deer is worth $4500-$5000.

Comment

10 2 4 Ranch in Commerce is 2k acres high fence and incredible accommodations. I was there this weekend and they are selling clean 8s and 10s in 150 to 160 range for 2k.

Ask for Lindsey if you call.

Sean

Comment

I had a buddy that got bored of shooting deer. He took high quality photos of really nice deer from the blind instead. Many years shot a pic of the biggest deer taken. In a way it's the same. Enjoying the outdoors and hunting, experiencing nice deer. You might consider that for free. Just a thought.

Comment

It's worth whatever you can get someone to pay for it. Don't listen to the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                        First of all you have to distinguish this 8 from other 150 class deer- average hunter will only pay *** amount for a 150 but that guy that needs a 150+ 8 for his collection will pay significantly higher as true 150+ 8's are very rare.
                        I agree. As a lover of big 8 points I would be willing to pay more for a legitimate slick 150" 8 than a normal buck of the same size. Just need to find the right hunter.

Comment

I love big 8s.
                          Tie that son of a gun to a tree and cut one of his legs off and I’ll be on my way b

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Working...
                            X