No announcement yet.

Total Archery Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really hope there is a big turn out. Been talk they may stop coming to texas because the crowds dont come close to what they do up north. One of my favorite shoots none asa to attend and try to always make it. The prime and mtn ops guys host a great shoot.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping to make it out there. Just started shooting a bow last summer and I need all the experience I can get before October rolls around. Plus I like events such as these.

Comment

Forgot to register early so I might as well wait for payday (the 1st). Already booked hotel though.

Comment

[ATTACH]851582[/ATTACH]

Comment

Planning to pull the camper down Friday evening and shoot Saturday all day. Had a great time last year.

Comment

TTT

It is getting close, 9 days until it starts, looking forward to it.

Comment

My best friend just bailed but I'll be there. Anybody plan on going on Saturday and want to meet up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bkvill I will be there Saturday. Im running in the Mtn Ops 5K that morning from 7AM-9AM. I think this will be a cool run, its through the caverns I think is what I read. Ill go straight from that to the shoot.

Plan on shooting all three days. Whoever is there let me know. I will most likely be shooting solo as all the guys I was going to go with had stuff come up.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there !

Comment

Rackstacker Be sure to take an extra shirt to change after the 5k or atleast a towel to wipe the sweat. Just walking through the caverns about a month ago left me sweating due to the humidity.

Comment

Me, the wife and a few friends from my local bow shop will be there as well. Shooting Friday and Saturday

Comment

I'm planning to shoot one of the top two "challenging" courses first thing Friday...9-10ish, anybody interested in meeting up?

Comment

Going to be at the BHA booth Friday morning, come by and say hello.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

jvela23 thanks for the heads up. It might be a miracle if I actually finish the 5K. This is my first one and have been training for about a month for a run. This one came up and its pretty last minute for me. I plan on shooting directly after it but might be a tired pup by the time the day is done.

Look forward to seeing everyone out there !!

Comment

Total Archery Challenge 2017

I've been asked to work this weekend due to the twisters up north. Even though I'll stay in Austin. It's all conference calls but I'm still gonna try and do Saturday. If nothing else I'll let my boy shoot and we will do the locals course. We shall see.

-------------------------------
                                Violence never settles anything
                                -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Working...
                                X