Total Archery Challenge 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100+ 3D Targets
    Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by MTN OPS is coming to Natural Bridge Caverns*and bringing you the greatest outdoor 3D archery experience*in the nation.**We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery.**It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!”
    100+ 3D archery targets
    You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. *Remember this is a fun shoot.
    Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range)
    Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles
    Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots
    Mtn Ops*Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill
    Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies!
    Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. *This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot.
    Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. *Win a Truck and more.
    Vendors with the latest outdoor products
    Free Education for novice and beginners
    An Amazing Venue
    Fun for the whole family
    Great food and Fun!
    This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. *All participants that pre-register online *will get *an awesome event t-shirt, 5 raffle tickets and an extra entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). *Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon.
    Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @

Comment

You shot really well last year. We hope to see you this year in May.

Comment

Looks like an awesome shoot! I'm hoping to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          That sounds like fun. I had never heard of it. It looks like it's worth the 3hr drive and a hotel room.
          We have a Group Rate set with the Fairfield and Hampton Inn at the Schertz Location just down the street from the Venue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
            Looks like an awesome shoot! I'm hoping to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Hope to see you there.

Comment

Went to it last year with the family. Great time great ppl. We camped at a near by camp ground which just added to the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                They finally scheduled it for May 5-7.
                http://totalarcherychallenge.com/san-antonio/
                Thank you for sharing!! See you in May.

Comment

I have only had a bow for a couple of years now and in my 10 hunts have yet to get a harvest. My oldest son (17) has recently started target shooting with me in the yard. I want to get into 3-D shoots as I think it would be good for myself and the family to be better archers. Hoping to have couple under our belt before May. This one sounds Epic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm looking forward to doing it. My best friend went last year and said it was awesome so we are going to do it this year. See y'all there.

Comment

I'll probably only shoot on Saturday but I'd love to shoot with some TBHer's.
                      and I'm staying away from the Western course this year. I lost to many arrows last time. [emoji1]

Comment

Love to make it but San Angelo and mesquite Asa qualifiers are that wkend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

We will be there with a group again this year. This is the most fun we have during the offseason.

Comment

Sounds like fun

Comment

Aww man not that weekend , be in daytona for daughters jrotc national competion.

Comment

Gonna try and get out there this year, considering it's only about 15 minutes from me.

Comment

Working...
                                X