MIG Welding Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://store.cyberweld.com/

This site usually has good prices. I bought a full bottle of C25 from them and it came to my door like 3 days later.

Also, Northern Tool's line of welders is called "Klutch," they have a multi-process machine that's like the 220i or something. It will do MIG(and Flux Core, of course), Stick, and TIG. Very affordable and actually has decent reviews.

I was about to buy one when a co-worker sold me his Millermatic 185 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by agwrangler2001 View Post
      http://store.cyberweld.com/

This site usually has good prices. I bought a full bottle of C25 from them and it came to my door like 3 days later.

Also, Northern Tool's line of welders is called "Klutch," they have a multi-process machine that's like the 220i or something. It will do MIG(and Flux Core, of course), Stick, and TIG. Very affordable and actually has decent reviews.

I was about to buy one when a co-worker sold me his Millermatic 185 instead.
      I was looking at those Klutch machines earlier. Heard anything good or bad about them?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I just googled this.
        Miller Electric Mfg. Co now owns Hobart. The two welders are not the same however. Hobart is a less expensive budget welder. Miller welders are still high end professional equipment you have to buy from a Welding Supply.
        My guess is a Hobart will still be a step up from the lincoln
        Hmm, that's interesting. I was seeing good things about Hobart, may have to look more into that!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I would reccomend you get a 220V unit over a 120V. Unless you have a dedicated circuit for a 120 V they lack b alls.

Comment

I bought a Hobart 210 MVP and I run shielding gas. It will handle anything I will ever do. Get ready to start buying a lot of metal. I build all kinds of crap I really don't need. Now things I used to build out of wood are now steel and will last forever.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                Hmm, that's interesting. I was seeing good things about Hobart, may have to look more into that!
                Don't buy too much into that BS. Hobart makes a good machine for what you are looking for.

Comment

Hobart 210 is my vote. It's both 110/220 rated, so with a small adapter you can run either or. I also have a Hobart 140 that never sees use anymore. It's a great machine for a dedicated 110, and gas makes it even better. The 210 is a much better home machine though. It allows you to connect to a 220 feed when you're looking for better penetration on thicker materials. I've built quite a bit on both of my machines so far. I also have a a Hypertherm PowerMax30 110/220 plasma cutter. Teamed together they make almost any home project a breeze.

Comment

PM Returned

Comment

Working...
                    X