No announcement yet.

Indoor State roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The two tournament thing is a little confusing until you have done it.

I was there watching my son compete. Cinnamon Creek should get a really big Thank You. They did an excellent job hosting the event. I can't imagine all that goes into pulling that off. They went above and beyond. It was nice that they posted videos, pictures and information on their Facebook page. It definitely helped us know when and where to go.

Indoor Archery may not be for everyone, but I can't imagine much more of a pressure situation than the State/ National Event. You are against the top competitors around the state, with a big audience watching your every shot.

All of you that shot, must have ice water in your veins. I had a lot of fun watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
      The two tournament thing is a little confusing until you have done it.

I was there watching my son compete. Cinnamon Creek should get a really big Thank You. They did an excellent job hosting the event. I can't imagine all that goes into pulling that off. They went above and beyond. It was nice that they posted videos, pictures and information on their Facebook page. It definitely helped us know when and where to go.

Indoor Archery may not be for everyone, but I can't imagine much more of a pressure situation than the State/ National Event. You are against the top competitors around the state, with a big audience watching your every shot.

All of you that shot, must have ice water in your veins. I had a lot of fun watching.
      Here is the way it feels as described by a friend that is an accomplished pro archer. This describes the feeling when you are "on the line" at an indoor event very accurately.

"Its the most horrible, awesome, sickening, euphoric feeling in the world. Trust me my friend, every great shooter has these same feelings. The only difference is that they have shot with those feelings long enough that it is " normal" for them to feel that way, therefore it is part of their shot sequence".

Comment

Working...
      X