Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Apparently you don't follow the Astros on FB... or any other place.

Of course probably the same folks who were suggesting that AJ should take Springer out of the leadoff spot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Sounds like some of the self proclaimed baseball guru's/coaches/parents of the next MLB superstar

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      This is without Yuli. I like it. This lineup is ridiculous.
      Yes it is!!! Crazy how good they have started out the gate

Comment

Apparently you don't follow the Astros on FB... or any other place. It boggles my mind that folks argue over Reddick. People are constantly adding him to the list of folks to use to trade up.

All because of his hitting slump late last year.

Of course probably the same folks who were suggesting that AJ should take Springer out of the leadoff spot.

uh.... ok..
        you're right.. never even heard of the team till yesterday...but i like they way they play basketball. Scored a bunch of touchgoals yesterday.
        I heard you could follow them on the tweeter but i blew mine jammin to van halen in the 80's..

Who's this reddick you speak of ? that the bald guy that fought the necromongers in that movie?
        I agree with you that Springer shouldnt take AJ off the laid out spot. He earned that by being with the team for all those years when he was a goaltender.
        I think you should tell all those people you follow and are freinds with on the facespace that they shouldnt say things that upset you. Show them your Astros socks! that'll teach them!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          uh.... ok..
          you're right.. never even heard of the team till yesterday...but i like they way they play basketball. Scored a bunch of touchgoals yesterday.
          I heard you could follow them on the tweeter but i blew mine jammin to van halen in the 80's..

Who's this reddick you speak of ? that the bald guy that fought the necromongers in that movie?
          I agree with you that Springer shouldnt take AJ off the laid out spot. He earned that by being with the team for all those years when he was a goaltender.
          I think you should tell all those people you follow and are freinds with on the facespace that they shouldnt say things that upset you. Show them your Astros socks! that'll teach them!
          That was a tad more than I was expecting from my suggestion that people who post regularly on the Astros FB page are mainly idiots...

I had to stop reading the comments... although the ladies on there are pretty vivid in thier affection for certain players...

Comment

That was a tad more than I was expecting from my suggestion that people who post regularly on the Astros FB page are mainly idiots...

I had to stop reading the comments... although the ladies on there are pretty vivid in thier affection for certain players...

maybe it was the "dont follow" ..and " ...or any other place .." jab to my mere question to you posting on TBH that people were saying things...and assuming maybe,...you were saying it about people on the last 2 seasons Astros threads...

Comment

its Time.

Comment

maybe it was the "dont follow" ..and " ...or any other place .." jab to my mere question to you posting on TBH that people were saying things...and assuming maybe,...you were saying it about people on the last 2 seasons Astros threads...
                I see... you read where I said "any OTHER place" and replaced that with "everywhere" and got all bent out of shape.

Comment

I see... you read where I said "any OTHER place" and replaced that with "everywhere" and got all bent out of shape.

Actually i saw "or any other place" and read it as 'or any other place' with a dual meaning of 'or at all'...and took it how it was typed... but mostly.. had fun with the retort to you about it.
                  No biggie, its all good... Go Stros!

Comment

Actually i saw "or any other place" and read it as 'or any other place' with a dual meaning of 'or at all'...and took it how it was typed... but mostly.. had fun with the retort to you about it.
                    No biggie, its all good... Go Stros!
                    Normally I am not condescending (few exceptions of course!)

25 mins till first pitch, enjoy the game!

PM sent...

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit View Post
                      normally i am not condescending (few exceptions of course!)

25 mins till first pitch, enjoy the game!

Pm sent...

sent from my sm-g930p using tapatalk
                      pm replied to!!!!!!

Comment

Let's go Astros!

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                          Ok. I’ve waited a few games to post this but mark my word. Tons of talent on this team but the bullpen will be the downfall in the end. Hopefully Luhnow can work his magic on it or they get it figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Negative Nelly.

Comment

That was a great game. Orioles played hard. Astros don't look like they have skipped a beat.

Comment

Another scoring 1st inning for the bad guys

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                                Anyone else headed to the businessman special today?

NO! We don’t all get to screw off everyday like you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X