SHNF 17-18 ( the real deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    Special season is only for certain counties.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Well look who it is. Guess you didn't get my texts last week?

Comment

I did, been dealing with a lot of troubles. Still not sure about anything. If I can I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
        And BTW, I guess we are slow learners, because we are fixing to head back over there for some more lol! Chester only comes around once a year.....
        Hey Tod... you gonna post some pictures. I realized that I never took my phone out to snap any. The rain might have had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
          I did, been dealing with a lot of troubles. Still not sure about anything. If I can I'll let you know.

I hope whatever is going on gets better for you soon. I keep one of these days lifes gonna kinda smooth itself a bit but something always seems to get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
            Hey Tod... you gonna post some pictures. I realized that I never took my phone out to snap any. The rain might have had something to do with it.
            Yeah I will post some pics over on the Trad side later today. I kinda figured somebody over there, would have started a thread for Chester pics but guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by TMiddleton View Post
              Yeah I will post some pics over on the Trad side later today. I kinda figured somebody over there, would have started a thread for Chester pics but guess not.
              Well there is a thread there now

Comment

Well, really wanted to go the fort worth this weekend with Tod, but instead it looks like we're going to take the boys to the tx city dyke and let them play while i throw out a line or 5. Probably take the kayak too, just in case. Might roll over to the surf too and see what i can catch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hoping to maybe get a chance to wet a fly myself this weekend. We'll see. Not making plans either way.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Catfish bait!

Didn't catch anything at the bay. But hammered the bass at the farm pond.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hors d'Oeuvres

Comment

Hey ladies, its been a long time since I have been on here. I'm just letting you know that I posted a couple summit climbers in the classified section. Price can be lowered for you shnf hunters.
                          You guys take care , its been fun but I'm tired of dealing with Yahoo's in the woods. These past few years it seems to be getting worse. I have decided to make the change to private.
                          You all have been great and it was awesome getting the chance to meet some of you in person. There are some great people in here and they know who they are. I still keep in contact with that select few.

You all take care and God Bless....

Comment

First post.. what's in season? Hog? I don't know to much I'm fresh
                            Last edited by RickR055; 05-29-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Well gents, hope everyone had a good day. I went to SHNF for some scouting. Plan on hunting there during the week. I could hear pigs, never saw them, so dang thick now.

Comment

Happy Father's day.

Comment

Working...
                                X