Big Oak 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
    Sounds like a good plan! Yea I thought hard about taking him, but I’ve got big dreams for NZ one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you after free range reds or just monster reds? If it's the former you can do it pretty cheaply yourself [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      Somebody post a picture of Andy’s Fallow
      Yeah, do what Marty says

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
        Somebody post a picture of Andy’s Fallow

Lol...I heard!

If y’all would ever quit killing stuff before I get there, I might get a chance [emoji12]

Congrats guys!!! Glad y’all slayed them!

Comment

He sure is a nice one! Great weekend as always!

Comment

Man great fallow! Y'all are doing it right out there.

Comment

That's a nice fallow. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Some serious fun.

Comment

I believe we’ve got my brother in-law hooked on bowhunting. [emoji16]

Comment

That's not a bad thing. Just make sure he knows it's special there.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe we’ve got my brother in-law hooked on bowhunting. [emoji16]

That is what I would consider a success! Congrats on a great trip....even though you *******s shot my fallow [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        That is what I would consider a success! Congrats on a great trip....even though you *******s shot my fallow [emoji12]

I took a hard look at that wildebeest today too... [emoji41] jk, we really should plan a trip up there together though.

Last edited by Drop Tine; 01-14-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JPHunting View Post
                          Are you after free range reds or just monster reds? If it's the former you can do it pretty cheaply yourself [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
                          Either. Just like the idea of going down there and hunting them. Gotta wait till my kids get a little older though.

Comment

This is what it’s all about. We got a grown man and an 8 year old boy hooked on the outdoors this weekend. Great fellowship and great times. The reason I’m so passionate about it is because many of my greatest memories are catching crappie with my dad on Toledo or shooting squirrels/ducks with my grandpa. I’m sure most (if not all) of you share that same passion so I thought it would be cool to share this.

Comment

This is what it’s all about. We got a grown man and an 8 year old boy hooked on the outdoors this weekend. Great fellowship and great times. The reason I’m so passionate about it is because many of my greatest memories are catching crappie with my dad on Toledo or shooting squirrels/ducks with my grandpa. I’m sure most (if not all) of you share that same passion so I thought it would be cool to share this.

that is awesome

Comment

AWWWW MR. Wyatt is the BEST! i love seeing the kiddos excitement and also being a part of their forever memories. Appreciate being a part of this. It makes my heart happy.
                                Again CONGRATS to EVERYONE is was a very successful and eventful weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X