Tom Green Longbeard #2 w/ video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bird!!
    Congrats on one heck of a Turkey season...You did good.

Comment

Thanks fellas....appreciate the good words..

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Really starting to rethink my position on decoys. Every time they come in and hang over top of yours and they look GREAT. sure are making these long beards put on a show for the camera. Good stuff, congrats and thanks for sharing

I was in the same boat but glad I made the jump. They sure stick around them longer.

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      Congrats, Jason! You make it look easy! How were the deer taking to the new protein feeder?

Not real good right now. We are so green I am mostly feeding coons at night right now. But they are keeping it clear for me until the deer turn back onto feed real good. I guess we have a love hate relationship going right now......but they will get th traps in June. Enjoy it while you can Ricky!!

I cut it back to only the morning feeding this past weekend so it doesn't overload/overfill it. I'm glad mother nature is footing the feed bill but I sure would like to have them on this thing better before season starts.

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Not real good right now. We are so green I am mostly feeding coons at night right now. But they are keeping it clear for me until the deer turn back onto feed real good. I guess we have a love hate relationship going right now......but they will get th traps in June. Enjoy it while you can Ricky!!

I cut it back to only the morning feeding this past weekend so it doesn't overload/overfill it. I'm glad mother nature is footing the feed bill but I sure would like to have them on this thing better before season starts.
          I hear ya. Our deer are not existent around protein right now. Filled them a month ago and they were almost untouched. They’ll be on it come August!

Comment

Nice bird, and good video! Congratulations

Comment

Nice shootin!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                Nice shootin!

Little high.... little high.... but effective.

Dug the tracking job.

Thanks fellas.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Congrats! Cool video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Little high.... little high.... but effective.

Dug the tracking job.

Thanks fellas.
                      They don't get much more dead than that

Comment

Dang Jason, that was a quick kill. Congrats on the 2nd Tom. The hen in the background could care less her boyfriend just got his ticket punched.

Comment

Working...
                        X