3of4 Bull Elk Tags Punched NM DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3of4 Bull Elk Tags Punched NM DIY

Draw time is coming!!! Just finished up our video from last year's New Mexico hunt! Between the 4 of us we put down 3 monster Bulls! The video is kinda long but I wanted to show the ups and downs of the emotional roller coaster of a hunt. Chasing big game on public lands is by far the toughest yet most rewarding hunting you can do!! So here ya go! If you're using a computer, click the gear box on the bottom right corner and select 1080p HD for best quality. Also it helps to be on wifi! Enjoy!!!

In 11 days, I lost 9lbs... But we put in the work, got off the roads, and saw Elk everyday!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool video! And great bulls! Congrats!

Comment

Monster bulls! Really cool footage. Wonder if the end results would have been different if the cameras would have made that last trip. Can't wait till next fall.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Very cool video. I dream of going on an elk hunt.

Comment

BEST video I've seen in a long time! That NM country side is stunning!

Comment

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by Arrow Slinger View Post
              Monster bulls! Really cool footage. Wonder if the end results would have been different if the cameras would have made that last trip. Can't wait till next fall.

Prolly not man! We get too wrapped up in trying to make sure everything is on film and there's a lot of, "no, not yet, I'm not on him..." Then the shot is gone! Sometimes you gotta put the distractions away and get serious!!!

Comment

true hunt here.. good job guys

unless i get old and moldy I refuse to pay a guide ... then you miss out on all the stuff a real hunt is made of..mistakes, laughter and your friends

Comment

That was great man, really great video. Looks like it was a tough, but great hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
                    Thanks Guys

Prolly not man! We get too wrapped up in trying to make sure everything is on film and there's a lot of, "no, not yet, I'm not on him..." Then the shot is gone! Sometimes you gotta put the distractions away and get serious!!!

Sorry man, I meant PROLLY SO!!! If we would've had the cameras, we would've been too worried about getting it on film and been left empty handed...

Comment

Excellent video. Man I want to do this type of hunting so bad. Maybe one day...

Comment

Tagged for later!

Comment

Wow that was greatness! Monsters that will eat well for a long time too.

Comment

Man, that was some sweet video editing and GREAT footage. Congrats on an awesome hunt!!

Comment

Great video, thanks for sharing. I really appreciate you showing some of the hard work that goes into chasing those giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X