No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Hunt III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The targets are all set up. If anyone thinks the placement is...uh...a little challenging, Bisch accused me of being boring and "improved" a couple of them. Should be a lot of fun

saw a good number of pigs just driving around tonight. All is set for another good event. Updates and pics to come

Comment

The targets are all set up. If anyone thinks the placement is...uh...a little challenging, Bisch accused me of being boring and "improved" a couple of them. Should be a lot of fun

saw a good number of pigs just driving around tonight. All is set for another good event. Updates and pics to come

Comment

Bisch gets awfully lucky on the long distance buffalo shot. I think he practices at 100 yds all year for this weekend. =)

Comment

Gosh it sounds like yall are going to have a blast!

Comment

I sure am going to miss you guys. This is one of the shoots that I looked forward to for a long time.

Comment

I'm just out of Tenaha. I need to check trail cams and feeders at moms and will be heading that way in a couple hours. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
                I sure am going to miss you guys. This is one of the shoots that I looked forward to for a long time.
                Ron I sure will miss you to brother, im just now getting over all my self image issues you guy caused last year. Without you being the ring leader of all the short jokes directed at me I may not get it so bad this year Lol. Take care buddy, wish you could have made it.

Clay

Comment

I'm heading eastbound eta 3pm, want to make the evening hunt

Comment

O[ATTACH]595019[/ATTACH][ATTACH]595020[/ATTACH][ATTACH]595021[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]595022[/ATTACH][ATTACH]595023[/ATTACH]

Comment

Some young fellers, practice, and Bisch teaching a tuning seminar. Headed out in an hour to hunt

Comment

Big Oak Trad Hunt III

Hung around the farm a while longer than expected. Just went through Marshall.
                          Last edited by Lip; 01-31-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Just got settled in for the evening hunt, I'll post updates if anything happens over my way.

Clay

Comment

Everybody's out
                              Bagley is getting ready to go to work

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	24284046

Comment

Best of luck to everyone!

Comment