No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Hunt III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there around noon Friday! This is gonna be a blast!

Comment

I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys and learning a thing or two (like how to string my new bow )

Comment

Wish I could make it out to shoot with you guys! I guess one of these days I'll have to drive north a little ways to get Bisch to teach me the trade. Good luck to all you guys!

Comment

MLank and I will be there after dark Friday....gona miss the evening hunt but looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Comment

Will be there around noon...

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
              Wish I could make it out to shoot with you guys! I guess one of these days I'll have to drive north a little ways to get Bisch to teach me the trade. Good luck to all you guys!
              I don't know about teaching you a trade, but I would be glad to shoot the bull with you and help you out if I can!

Bisch

Comment

looking to be there around 2:00 on Friday.

Comment

What weekend in Febuary? If Ron is out I could potentially fill in?

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
                    What weekend in Febuary? If Ron is out I could potentially fill in?
                    It is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

1/31, 2/1, 2/2 2014

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      It is this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!

1/31, 2/1, 2/2 2014

Bisch
                      Man it him kicking rocks right now! I have a daddy/daughter dance on Friday. But I can't let my 5 yr old down. So there is always next year. Good luck fellas!! And Bisch take it easy on my buddy Larry..... LOL!

Comment

Man it him kicking rocks right now! I have a daddy/daughter dance on Friday. But I can't let my 5 yr old down. So there is always next year. Good luck fellas!! And Bisch take it easy on my buddy Larry..... LOL!
                        Your buddy Larry backed out so I won't have a chance to kick him in the shins!

Bob Sarrels took his spot.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Your buddy Larry backed out so I won't have a chance to kick him in the shins!

Bob Sarrels took his spot.

Bisch
                          Well that rascal! I will have to call him and check in with him.

Comment

I have the same thing Saturday evening, we are going to get there around noon Friday and cut out around 3ish on Saturday to make it to the dance. I'm with you on not letting your little girl down, she has the dress, the shoes, the.... well you know what i'm talking about lol.

Clay

Comment

Originally posted by CEpperson View Post
                              I have the same thing Saturday evening, we are going to get there around noon Friday and cut out around 3ish on Saturday to make it to the dance. I'm with you on not letting your little girl down, she has the dress, the shoes, the.... well you know what i'm talking about lol.

Clay
                              Lol yes sir that is all true.

Comment

If Buff's place was closer, I would go just to hang out and learn something. I hope you guys have a great weekend, should be pretty weather wise!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X