X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacon and cheese quesadillas!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Blackstone! Wife made pasta salad last night and at the last minute wanted me to cook the shrimp and garlic bread on the griddle. Fired it up added a little butter to one side,put the garlic bread on. When I flipped the garlic bread, I used an 8X12 aluminum foil pan as a mini oven, I added shrimp and butter on the other side of the grill. Shrimp were done in a few minutes, took everything off and had a great meal!

Comment

I’ve held off buying one but am about to take the plunge on maybe a SS 36” model. These look so handy and quick to cook up something fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          That's a pretty cool idea... I got some pancake molds and one of them is in the shape of a Mickey Mouse... my grandsons are picky eaters and wouldn't touch an egg... that is until they saw a Mickey Mouse egg!!

[ATTACH]907744[/ATTACH]
          My twins aren’t big on fried eggs, mama has to break the yolk and cook it where they will eat it. That’s a great idea on the Mickey mold, when I saw your picture I wondered how you pulled that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
            I did French toast on mine last night. I took a biscuit cutter to the toast and cut a hole out and fried an egg in the middle of the toast, it was great. Love playing on the griddle.

This is how my wife makes them too. They are delicious

Comment

Night shift life. Breakfast at 2 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Night shift life. Breakfast at 2 pm.
                Bacon is good 24/7. My wife quit asking me for supper ideas because I would do breakfast 5 days a week. 😂

Comment

Took the 17" camping this weekend. The wind really does a number on the heat. I used aluminum foil to make a wind screen. It helped a bunch.

Comment

Problem solved on grease drain.

Bought this at Lowe's to get the brass nipple thingy. Dropped it in the hole and everything drains straight down into the container.
                    Last edited by Chew; 05-14-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Nice fix Chew. I think I like it better than the sleeve that is over mine.

Comment

Thanks. I only tested with water. I'll report back later after a live fire exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          Al pastor for tacos at work.
                          Al pastor recipe?

Comment

Chew get you a taper bit and recess that sleeve.

LWR2

Comment

I installed this today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                                Al pastor recipe?
                                I went to the a mexican store thats a few minutes from me. I think it was only a couple of dollars a lb.

Comment

Working...
                                X