Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
    Well that sucks
    Do you have any pics of the trespassers?
    *scratches head*

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
    Surely you wouldn't disparage "undocumented" visitors and deny their rights to come on your land any time they please......
    I won't deny their rights as long as the GW won't deny me my Castle Doctrine rights to protect my land from uninvited guests.
    And as you see above I have quite a few of those.

But to be honest, I'll go out on a limb and say that everyone in these photos were born in Texas.

The guy that cut my lock (really he cut the chain because it was a simple keep em honest doo dad) I'm not gonna post his pics.
    GW/Sheriff gets those

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      Your nighttime pics would be so much better if you pruned those branches out of the way.
      Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Ain't no lie
      LoL
      Yeah and I have hundreds of photos where the branches set off the sensor so I trimmed all of it back
      But the deer were eating those low swinging branches so that at least brought them in closer to the camera

But they have been cut back and a new mineral block put out to see how much better of a view I have

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
        At least they fertilized your trees........I think.....
        Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
        How do you know they stink?
        They dropped dozens of stinky loads all in my pear orchard
        It was fresh
        The stink was just ugghhh
        Human sized

They rooted up a bunch of the area around the orchard and a little inside it but they didn't touch the trees themselves (thank God)

Comment

Glad I can pick and choose who I share deer camp with...for this reason lol

Comment

Your nighttime pics would be so much better if you pruned those branches out of the way.
            Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Ain't no lie
            Your wish was my command...
            Lil nubbin rubbin himself

Comment

Nubbin?
              Cage your trees. Otherwise, they are buck magnets when october comes. They will rub them without a doubt.
              How does anyone raise fruit where coons, possums and squirrels run rampant ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                How does anyone raise fruit where coons, possums and squirrels run rampant ?

Same way they do in Cypress, Tomball, Magnolia and College Station.
                There are no shortage of those critters in those places as well but fruit trees still survive.

Comment

A simple pen around your trees will keep the deer from rubbing them. A roll of 6' field wire will make a bunch of cages. Anchor with two T posts and no more tree damage.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    Your wish was my command...
                    Lil nubbin rubbin himself

Camera is angled too high. Deer is biggest animal you need to see, so angle camera for that.

We're hard to please around here.

Comment

Camera is angled too high. Deer is biggest animal you need to see, so angle camera for that.

We're hard to please around here.
                      Hogs ran into the tree that holds the camera so all pics were off.next round should be better

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Hogs ran into the tree that holds the camera so all pics were off.next round should be better
                        Terminate those trespassers with extreme prejudice.

Comment

Working...
                        X