Buccees Corn Wharton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvd View Post
    I was there today and they had plenty. Bucees in El Campo does as well.

FWIW bucees corn is bagged by United Ag in El Campo. United Ag has a very nice hardware/general store off of the 1162 exit to your right if going southbound on 59. They always have corn if you are thru there before 6 and they'll load it for you by the bag or pallet. Ph 979 543 6284
    How does their price compare to the beaver price?

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
      How does their price compare to the beaver price?
      It's about the same. Both places have it packaged at Leopold Grain in Nada, Tx. just north of El Campo. You can go by the mill and buy direct from them.

Comment

Bucees Deer Corn

always had good luck with Wharton Bucees Deer Corn , best price also.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
          It's about the same. Both places have it packaged at Leopold Grain in Nada, Tx. just north of El Campo. You can go by the mill and buy direct from them.
          This was true but pretty sure United Ag has their own bagging plant now.

I'll confirm on price tomorrow and post, I generally buy at United Ag so they can load with a forklift and I get rebates there.

Comment

Headed there right now, will let everyone know. I think I saw them loading pallets before, lets hope. I need about a ton and a half.

Comment

Never had bad corn at Bucee's. They usually buy from El Campo or Leopold's in Nada, who make good corn

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                I think I saw them loading pallets before, lets hope. I need about a ton and a half.
                I heard Bucee's won't load pallets anymore as of last week. Buddy went and had to load 50 bags himself.

Liability they say

Comment

no issues with bucees corn, it's all I buy for the most part and cheapest

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                    Same here, $5 something a bag usually. Zero issues. Also like the fact that they're plastic so when it's raining I can drive 1/2 way across Texas with bags in the bed and not worry about it.
                    THIS^^^^^

Comment

wharton bucee's has premium deer corn, not high caliber corn

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        Ive bought 100's of bags from there over the years and have never had a single issue..
                        This

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                          Support your local feed store!
                          X2

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                            Support your local feed store!
                            X2

Comment

I also bought hundreds of bags from them with no issues.

Comment

Just to clear a few things up, Yes United Ag, the big coop in El Campo, has it's own bagging plant, and own deer corn, High Caliber, in the green bags. They do sell to Bucees, but not all Bucees, and not the same ones all the time. Bucees, uses a least cost supplier, so you might see different bag at the same Bucees from time to time depending on who wants their business the most. But their are alot of local bagging plants now so prices in the area have to stay competitive, whether you're buying it at Bucees or the local feed store, either way you're supporting the local farmer and that's all that really matters. However, I could be slightly partial to the green bags, so that's what I'd buy.

Comment

Working...
                                X