Buccees Corn Wharton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccees Corn Wharton?

I know its everyone's favorite store but really - they have no phone number to call and ask questions?

I assume the still have plenty of corn? Anyone know? Prices? Thanks for your help.

I will never buy corn there again ! had bad luck with it .

Comment

All I needed to know - thanks!

Comment

I believe it was $4.89 last time I bought some. I've never had any problems with it.

Comment

4.89 and I have never had a problem with it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive bought 100's of bags from there over the years and have never had a single issue..

Comment

Support your local feed store!

Comment

Never had a problem with their corn

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                  I will never buy corn there again ! had bad luck with it .
                  Inquiring minds want to know... What kind of Bad Luck???

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                    Support your local feed store!
                    I would if it wasn't $10 a sack.
                    The Wharton Bucees corn comes from a local feed supply out of El Campo.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Ive bought 100's of bags from there over the years and have never had a single issue..
                      Same here, $5 something a bag usually. Zero issues. Also like the fact that they're plastic so when it's raining I can drive 1/2 way across Texas with bags in the bed and not worry about it.

Comment

Got this from their website when I was wanting to call and ask how much corn was...

Why are your store phone numbers unlisted?

A: This is not a decision we made lightly. We previously had phones in the stores which were answered by the cashiers. When cashiers were on the phone instead of waiting on customers, this made the customers angry, so we thought it would be better to direct comments and questions to the website. We have found this also helps us be more consistent and accurate in answering questions and addressing concerns.

I’m also in the I love the beaver group. And buy all my corn from them

Comment

I was there today and they had plenty. Bucees in El Campo does as well.

FWIW bucees corn is bagged by United Ag in El Campo. United Ag has a very nice hardware/general store off of the 1162 exit to your right if going southbound on 59. They always have corn if you are thru there before 6 and they'll load it for you by the bag or pallet. Ph 979 543 6284
                          Last edited by rvd; 02-22-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                            I know its everyone's favorite store but really - they have no phone number to call and ask questions?

I assume the still have plenty of corn? Anyone know? Prices? Thanks for your help.
                            This has been the case for years. Folks ask for the price of corn at Buccees on here all the time because of it and folks usually help each other out. No big deal.

Good prices on good corn and never had an issue with them. If I have room in the bed, I stop, otherwise I buy from a feedstore in Angelo after unpacking....They have a price pretty close.

Comment

Thanks folks! If I had a dollar for every dollar I spent at Buccees!

Comment

Working...
                              X