No announcement yet.

Show off your golf cart mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am heading to Lindale tomorrow morning and I also have alot of parts on hand if you need anything let me know and I will bring it. PM me and I will send you my number.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      5x9 will likely be the absolute minimum. I don't own a trailer so the 1-2 times per year that I haul my cart I rent one of the 5x9 utility trailers from u haul and I have to force the gate closed on it.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".
      I'm thinking 5x9 is the best bet then. I've been looking at trailers without the back gate and the removable ramps. The removable tongue is another option as well and might get me a 5x10 that would fit in the garage.

Comment

Thermal Buggy!! Got Hogs??

Comment

Originally posted by TxTyler View Post
          I'm in the process of fixing up a 2007 EZGO TXT Gas cart. What size utility trailer will I need? I'm limited on garage space (length wise) so was thinking a 5'x8' route and possibly back the cart up in to the trailer to make it fit if it's a bit long. I'll be adding a 6" Jake lift with 22" tires and 12" rims, with the back seat. Just wanting to make sure it will fit on the trailer before I purchase the trailer.

What have others used or found to work best for transport? What length and width can I be expecting on the cart when it's all said and done?
          I hauled my Club Car on a 5x8 trailer with a ramp no problem. Like you said it needs to be backed on. I like that it doesn't take up much space and easily moved by hand.

Comment

If you back them on don't forget to tie the seat bottom down. Been there done that.

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post
              If you back them on don't forget to tie the seat bottom down. Been there done that.

Man that stinks. I can only imagine. The more I mull over in my head the trailer size, I might just go with a 6x10 and know that I can use the trailer for more than just hauling the cart. A part of me likes the 5x8 idea as it wouldn't take up much room in the garage, but I feel like the bigger trailer will give me more options as to what I can haul. Just going to take up the whole garage as I will have to put the cart to the side of the trailer, instead of sideways in front of it.

Maybe I just need to move and have a bigger garage

Comment

I have a 5x10 trailer that will fit in the garage with my lifted ezgo TXT with back seat with room to spare. I don't have a roof on my cart though. I could see where I might would have an issue with it being too tall if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by markm View Post

That's also a good way to lose a windshield going 60 mph... or so I've heard.

Comment

what kind of range does a 48volt cart get?

Comment

Show off your golf cart mods

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                      what kind of range does a 48volt cart get?

I can drive around the hood on my lifted 48v Yamaha for a solid 12 miles without worry. The battery gauge moves 2 bars down. I never really go any further. I've used it at the lease for an entire weekend on a single charge. Hauling corn and gear too.
                      My batteries are 4.5 yrs old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Sparkles; 06-22-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

I have a older Bad Boy and I constantly worry about the range
                        I don't get near 12 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                          I have a older Bad Boy and I constantly worry about the range
                          I don't get near 12 miles

Full time 4x4 means double the draw on the batteries to go the same distance.

Comment

Alright.. Got the front end done of the mAdjax 6 inch lift. Will finish tomorrow

Comment

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X