Hamburg Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
    Yeah maybe just put them all on Boats and get rid of em and leave it at that. I do sometimes wonder though how that country could go from the what it was in the 30s to what it is today though. Polar opposites for sure.

I am sure he didn't mean it like it sounds, not that drastic.
    Yeah I didn't mean kill em all. But they need to get extreme in getting rid of them. Like you said start round them up by the hundreds and shipping them off or something.

Comment

The city of Hamburg, not the country of Germany. Ill look for the source, it was about a week ago I saw it.
      The numbers I gave from 2010 were for Hamburg, not the whole of Germany. It was based on "ancestry": so 71% of German ancestry, 14% other euros, and then turks, middle easterners, etc.

If that 50% number is correct, that's a significant population shift. I do know that while the muslim population in Germany is ~5%, they account for 10% of all new births, so they'll be gaining in population % pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        The numbers I gave from 2010 were for Hamburg, not the whole of Germany. It was based on "ancestry": so 71% of German ancestry, 14% other euros, and then turks, middle easterners, etc.

If that 50% number is correct, that's a significant population shift. I do know that while the muslim population in Germany is ~5%, they account for 10% of all new births, so they'll be gaining in population % pretty quickly.

2 million migrants allowed in 2015 alone. Most go to Berlin and Hamburg. Add up 2016 and half of 17 and you are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          Yeah, that statement is never going to be well received.....

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
          I also saw the article.....
          How you feeling Johnny?
          Originally posted by ladrones View Post
          That is the eventual goal of globalization. It has been happening there in the U.S. as well.
          Yep, Pappa Bush let that cat outta the bag in a speech back in the late 80's........ouch!
          Originally posted by Charles View Post
          These protest remind me of the spoiled little brat throwing a temper tantrum on the play ground because they didn't get their way.
          I see that in all these civil protests......left or right! Sad state of affairs.

Comment

2 million migrants allowed in 2015 alone. Most go to Berlin and Hamburg. Add up 2016 and half of 17 and you are there.

Yeah, they've been wide open, unfortunately letting in the wrong people.

The population of hamburg has not grown since 2010, so these immigrants would have to be displacing hundreds of thousands people to make those numbers work. Where are all the Germans going?

Comment

Is it the Germans or the immigrants protesting and destroying things? Or both? They seem to be doing a lot of damage to someone's property.

Comment

Mayor DeBlasio skipped the fallen LEOs funeral to go protest Trump in Hamburg. If you think we have an antifa/anarchist issue here you aint seen nothing. Europe is the home to that crap.

Comment

Hamburg Germany

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                  Yeah, they've been wide open, unfortunately letting in the wrong people.

The population of hamburg has not grown since 2010, so these immigrants would have to be displacing hundreds of thousands people to make those numbers work. Where are all the Germans going?

I cant for the life of me find that article. There are a ton though on the giant tent camps built in the city to house them. The govt is also seizing any vacant property from its citizens to house them. Not sure what compensation they are getting if any.

Comment

The muslims put out a caliphate or something like that several years ago where they strategically tell all their members to have a bunch of kids. In Europe typical Muslim has 6-8 kids. I think all European companies tries are under 2.1 kid ratio. 2.1 ratio is the amount needed to sustain a society.

The muslims plan to take over by numbers

A leading medical journal recently called for British couples to stop having so many children to 'reduce global warming'. But much of the rest of Europe has a different problem: declining birthrates and ageing populations. And trends across the traditionally more fertile developing world are just as uneven. Paul Vallely investigates the global demographic conundrum

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
                      The muslims put out a caliphate or something like that several years ago where they strategically tell all their members to have a bunch of kids. In Europe typical Muslim has 6-8 kids. I think all European companies tries are under 2.1 kid ratio. 2.1 ratio is the amount needed to sustain a society.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...mb-888030.html
                      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        This is going to sound callous and cruel but the German people need to go into full Nazi Holocast mode on the Muslims taking away their country. Only this time they would be in right.
                        Hard not to sympathize with that considering what we know about Muslim Jihad

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...mb-888030.html
                          Yes they are at 1.1 actually.

Comment

Working...
                          X