Which welding helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
    It’s a lens that a lot of helmets will let you place inside to allow for a closer view, I’ve never used them before so no experience there.

I use one and love it. It allows me to see close up how bad my weld is. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
      I use one and love it. It allows me to see close up how bad my weld is. Lol
      Lol I was thinking I’d have to try one out on my old helmet but decided it’d just be worth while to invest some coin into a new one.

Comment

After my 25 year old Huntsman finally gave up on me, I was talked into a Weld Cote by my supplier. It has every thing just right and was only $108. The knobs are big and easy to adjust. Lens is large and has 4 light detectors. It has a 1 year warranty but the welding supply said no one has been brought back yet. I weld every day so need a good hood and this one has been so good that I went and bought another.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
          After my 25 year old Huntsman finally gave up on me, I was talked into a Weld Cote by my supplier. It has every thing just right and was only $108. The knobs are big and easy to adjust. Lens is large and has 4 light detectors. It has a 1 year warranty but the welding supply said no one has been brought back yet. I weld every day so need a good hood and this one has been so good that I went and bought another.
          But that old Huntsmam fit like a old pair of boots didn't it? My Dad bought him and I a Huntsman hood when I was 15. I wore mine out welding for 25 years. When I found his in the barn in a tool chest, I retired mine and claimed his. That one should last me the rest of my years since I don't weld for a living any longer.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
            It’s a lens that a lot of helmets will let you place inside to allow for a closer view, I’ve never used them before so no experience there.
            Thanks for the info. Going to buy one and try it.

Comment

Miller Elite here .

Comment

Habor frieght hood works great

Comment

Which welding helmet

I have an expensive 3M Speedglass 9100XX but i used my dads cheap autodark hood from tractor supply last weekend and like it better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I use one from jackson

Comment

Working...
                    X