Best ar -10 go.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    How a savage makes the cut is beyond me lmao.

Lmt. JP. GAP. Larue(eh). Lots and lots of custom builds. Savage is #2. From the bottom.

calm down savage fan boys
    Because trigger aside, there isn't even a comparison when you compare the quality of the barrel and the machining for an AR-10 that costs under $1200 in retailers.
    Maybe I read it wrong where best meant no price. i was assuming best for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
      Looking for a AR-10 who has the best and the second best on the market today?
      I read best and second best on the market today and took it literally without mention of price.

So, in no particular order; GAP, LMT, KAC, Seekins, Noveske, Nemo, Falkor, JP, Wilson Combat, Larue and for those with issues behind the rifle, TrackingPoint.

I would not let any of the above rifles hang out on the same rifle rack as a Savage or PSA. They could pick up bad habits.

This is all in good fun since we are just throwing names out at this point!

OP, if you can give us some more info on what you are budgeting, intended use and if you prefer certain features, handgaurds or DI/Piston we can probably get the list narrowed down.
      Last edited by -HIC-; 03-13-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Anyone make AR10’s in lefty yet?

I believe the SCAR is the closest thing to a LH...

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
          Falkor Petra in 300 Win Mag is also on my short list to buy next.
          These Draco’s barrels have a lifetime warranty. You shoot it out, send it in for a replacement. I’m saving my pennies for a Falcor.

Comment

GAP I have one in 308. and I'm about to order another in 260

Comment

anyone have experience with a Stag Arms 10S ? DPMS G2? wanting something in the $1,200-$1,500 range. open to suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post
                anyone have experience with a Stag Arms 10S ? DPMS G2? wanting something in the $1,200-$1,500 range. open to suggestions
                In that range, a LaRue Ultimate Upper Kit. Hands down. For more money I’d go LWRC REPR, PWS 216, LMT

Comment

www.sgtofarms.com you wont be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                    Fn scar 17
                    You beat me to it

Comment

Working...
                    X