Mobile home removal cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile home removal cost

Anyone experienced in having a dilapidated mobile home removed from property? Looking at a property that has three mobile homes that are totaled and immobile. Any ideas on cost to have removed? San Antonio area.

Thanks

Jay

Dig hole and bury. Or call local scrapper and offer it for free

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't start that fire Sir!

Comment

We had a guy haul one off in trade for moving and setting we brought in. His original quote was $1500.

Gary

Comment

Talk to a local mobile home store. They know lots of movers.

Comment

Since you have three of them I would hire someone to bury them as already stated. Done.

Comment

Depending on condition some movers will remove them for free to resell

Comment

Depending on condition & location. You can donate them to the fire department for them to come do training on and ( if approved by TCEQ) be burned down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                  Depending on condition & location. You can donate them to the fire department for them to come do training on and ( if approved by TCEQ) be burned down.

Heck we could have a big bonfire-I will bring the peach shine!

Comment

Somebody around here the other day was telling me it was not worth the work and money spent getting all of the "hazardous materials " off/out of one to get to point TCEQ would approve burning but that is hearsay

Comment

... space heater shorted out

Comment

See if you can find some guys that want to build a trailer. They use the I beams and sometimes the axles.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          Heck we could have a big bonfire-I will bring the peach shine!
                          You just be snagging it from Joel!!

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Somebody around here the other day was telling me it was not worth the work and money spent getting all of the "hazardous materials " off/out of one to get to point TCEQ would approve burning but that is hearsay

I’ve seen it done. I believe it was with TBHer Jeremy7306 fire department but I don’t know the technicalities behind it. Maybe shoot him a message?

Comment

You just be snagging it from Joel!!

He was nice enough to share his super secret recipe with me
                            Last edited by perow; 04-13-2019, 07:54 PM.

Comment

A single wide trailer will fit in two 40 yard roll-off dumpsters

Comment

Working...
                              X