Tell me about Halon 32 and Reign 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
    Hardly. Have you shot them side by side along with others?
    Sxs? No, but I did shoot the halon when it came out and it was way top heavy. And felt like crap,kinda like the sbxt. Then I shot a Bowtech general and that was the best feeling,smoothest bow I shot
    So now I'm a Bowtech shooter and will be for the rest of the time I can shoot bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
      Sxs? No, but I did shoot the halon when it came put and it was way top heavy. And felt like crap,kinda like the sbxt. Then I shot a Bowtech general and that was the best feeling,smoothest bow I shot
      So now I'm a Bowtech shooter and will be for the rest of the time I can shoot bows.
      Awesome, glad you bought what you liked and didn’t bag on others.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
        Have you tried both? Mind sharing why you prefered the reign? I'd love to shoot both but don't know where I'd be able to.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk
        I have, the grip was was the biggest thing for me, most comfortable and repeatable (although some same the realm series was better), draw in comfort was stupid smooth, they are by far and away the most tuneable bows out, performance mode is fast and keeps you honest on form but is stout.
        Only reason for trading was to focus on my recurve

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Lmao at the Matthews fanboys.

See what I said about the Reign 6. Only bow EVER.....

Jeff has been a Matthews fanboy for 20 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MAN, This is guy is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          And speaks the truth...

Comment

Lmao at the Matthews fanboys.

See what I said about the Reign 6. Only bow EVER.....

Jeff has been a Matthews fanboy for 20 years.

Simply the facts. No opinion was involved but beat your Bowtech fanboy drum if you must.

Comment

mathews has "been caught and passed" in the archery technology world..

Comment

mathews has "been caught and passed" in the archery technology world..
                Lmao. The AOC of TBH has spoken. All mouth, no proof, knowledge or experience.

Call your buddy Jim at Gateway and ask him what his best selling bow brand is. Bet ya won’t!!

Then go out and kill something. Or do you even hunt? Never seen you post an LDP here. I searched your entire tbh history and...NADA!! You da king of killing paper??

At least BOB’s trash talk is entertaining. He even kills stuff. Please try to be qualified to talk trash.

Comment

Sxs? No, but I did shoot the halon when it came out and it was way top heavy. And felt like crap,kinda like the sbxt. Then I shot a Bowtech general and that was the best feeling,smoothest bow I shot

No Mathews shooter here but wasn’t the General the terd of the Bowtech line?😂😂. That was the biggest piece of crap they’ve ever made.

So now you are a Bowtech shooter and will be for the rest of your life? Without trying other bow brands in the future with ever increasing and changing technology? Really? Speaking of simple minded...

Comment

I bought a Halon 32 last month after trying multiple bows in the Mathews line. As soon as I shot the Halon, I knew I wanted it. Amazed at the accuracy and smoothness.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      No Mathews shooter here but wasn’t the General the terd of the Bowtech line?[emoji23][emoji23]. That was the biggest piece of crap they’ve ever made.

So now you are a Bowtech shooter and will be for the rest of your life? Without trying other bow brands in the future with ever increasing and changing technology? Really? Speaking of simple minded...
                      Uh oh. The "we wanna be like Bowtech" brands fanboy chairman has spoken.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Uh oh. The "we wanna be like Bowtech" brands fanboy chairman has spoken.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

They don’t wannabe Bowtech.. they like their limbs to stay together[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Let me start off by saying I’m no fanboy of any brand. As of right now I have 2 Hoyts, 2 Mathews, 2 PSE’s, an xpedition, Arena 30 & RPM hanging in my closet. When the 32 came out I shot it & didn’t care for the draw cycle. I shoti t next to the Reign 6. I left with the Reign 6, really like the bow. I’d still have it, but I traded it off for my Carbon Spyder 34. If you looking for an older bow try & find a ChillR. In MY opinion the ChillR is probably the best drawing bow I’ve ever shot. I shoulder problems that flare up some times & the ChillR I can still draw at 70lbs with the 85% rock mods. I usually shoot all the new bows when they come out but nothing has sparked my interest in the new stuff.

Comment

If your not wanting a new bow I would get a Mathews no cam best shooting bow in my opinion all though I haven’t shot the 2019 line yet but have shot the Halon 32 . Don’t get me wrong the 32 is a good shooter and a lot faster than the no cam . But to me the weight of the bow I didn’t like . But some people like heavier bows I don’t . And that’s the only reason I like the no cam better ! You want be disappointed in the 32 it shoots great if you choose to go that route.

Comment

They sold better due to the fan boy club being simple minded. Shoot them all and.find the one that speaks to you and feels the best,no matter the name
                              False. I went with the Halon over the 32, and I did shoot them both. Also I'm not a fanboy at all. I don't care what the brand is, I want what feels best. I went from a having Bowtechs for the last 8 years to a Halon 32. To me they felt very very similar, but I liked the draw cycle on the Halon a little better than the Reign.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                They don’t wannabe Bowtech.. they like their limbs to stay together[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Never had an issue.

They have solid limbs now. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X