High-Five!

Comment

Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by x1jett View Post
        High-Five!
        he cant, he is busy.

Comment

Funny, cuz it's white liberals coming up with all this crap. My black friends could care less.

Comment

I call it the beggars quarters...been married for awhile.

Comment

Holy crap. This is getting to be rediculous. next thing you know, blinking in the direction of anther person will be racist. People just need to get a life and move on.

Comment

Ridiculous

Comment

Nonsense.

If you don't take baths, then it's not a bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                    Well heck...might as well call up the universities and tell them that they can no longer offer a Master's Degree *racist*

locksmiths can no longer make master keys *clearly racist*

master of ceremonies *don't get me started on that one*

masterpiece *out...just terrible*

master plan *can't believe they missed that one...clearly demeaning and racist*
                    Ownerbating

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                      Ownerbating dont sound right either...
                      this is like that word association game that tells what you are thinking about...

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                      Just some more PC Bull.

Fight PC wherever you find it.... It's just plain stupid.

Spades are spades...
                      also not ok

hearts, clubs, diamonds, darkly-tinted shovel things

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        Funny, cuz it's white liberals coming up with all this crap. My black friends could care less.
                        You have black friends?

Too many white people have some kinda built in guilt....I don't. I come from poor-arse Robertson County sharecroppers. Farming cotton on another man's land for just a cut of it. My great-granddad was the 20th century south's version of a slave....a poor, white sharecropper. I also hate all races of people equally, based mostly on their other attributes. Mostly I just hate stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          You have black friends?

Too many white people have some kinda built in guilt....I don't. I come from poor-arse Robertson County sharecroppers. Farming cotton on another man's land for just a cut of it. My great-granddad was the 20th century south's version of a slave....a poor, white sharecropper. I also hate all races of people equally, based mostly on their other attributes. Mostly I just hate stupid people.
                          Is this being overly PC?
                          A woman of Korean descent who claims a worker at a CVS in southern New Jersey used a phrase mocking Asians to identify her on a store receipt has filed a federal discrimination suit against the pharmacy ...

Crap like that keeps minorities on the defensive, making mountains out of molehills.

Comment

Oh believe me, if it were Racist I would know about it. My grandfathers, both of them, were so bad I couldn't watch Different Strokes at their house. I never heard either one of them make reference to the Master Bedroom, so by that test alone, it isn't racist....

Comment

I've got a solution- since i have read blueprints of a mansion homes Ive built over the years, Ultra-rich people like to call it his and hers on every details in the room so it is His-hers room!

Problem solved!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Is this being overly PC?
                                A woman of Korean descent who claims a worker at a CVS in southern New Jersey used a phrase mocking Asians to identify her on a store receipt has filed a federal discrimination suit against the pharmacy ...

Crap like that keeps minorities on the defensive, making mountains out of molehills.
                                "Store counseling cannot correct intolerable discrimination,"
                                see...this is a good example of this accusation or label applied to what we used to just call an *$#hole, as being intolerant .... besides, where the "tolerance" for the fact that maybe she's just an *#@hole?

:P

Comment

Working...
                                X