No announcement yet.

Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well in a few weeks I'll be back chasing pigs out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
      Not only do I know where that is, I saw the bearded fellow who hunts there, he drives a Tacoma

That describes me perfectly, but I wasn't lucky enough to draw Grapevine this year. Also, I hang in a harness instead of sitting in a lock on. And a bit higher than that...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
        To whoever's moultrie I stood in front of today, I hope you got a great pic of me!

And don't break your neck falling out of your lock on. I know 6 ft up is really scary and all, but somehow I think you'll survive it.

LmAO wow wonder if that has ever paid off for him? LOL

Comment

Larry your spot has been hacked...
          Last edited by XBOW STALKER; 12-24-2016, 11:33 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ArcheryAssassin;12043007]LmAO wow wonder if that has ever paid off for him? LOL[/QUOT

sometimes it doesnt take too much height if the area is right

Comment

Happy New Years fellas

Comment

Hny

Comment

Anyone been after ducks lately? 10 days vacation fell in my lap right at the end of season!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by locknload View Post
                      Lmao
                      Not really sure what's funny. Don't want to know where you're hunting I have the holes I like. Been on the road for a while and wondering if anyone has been duck hunting since the new year

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        Anyone been after ducks lately? 10 days vacation fell in my lap right at the end of season!
                        I haven't, but I'd like to. My other spots I've been hunting on other lakes have been slow. Have yet to really give the ducks a try at the vine. Have permit, but only hunted once with no luck.

Comment

Was standing having a good chat with a fellow hunter yesterday, and up walks a good size boar. Straight ninja'ed in without either of us noticing, then saw/heard/smelled something he didn't like and turned around the way he came.

During this time, there was a lot of whisper yelling and trying to get an arrow nocked. No shot opportunities. It would've made a funny sight with yakkety sax as a sound track.

Lesson learned: if you're going to stand around in an area with tons of sign, might as well be ready to shoot.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

So we're there any bucks harvested on the grape this year?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
                                So we're there any bucks harvested on the grape this year?
                                Always is, but never posted about.

Comment

Working...
                                X