No announcement yet.

What kind of dog do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 year old German Shepard 6 year old husky chow mix and a 6mo old heeled my son named batman and who is he energetic

Comment

Ellsworth, 1 year old chocolate beagle, 10 weeks old in the pick
      Attached Files

Comment

Orbea . 16mo GSP. My wild child

Comment

Ellsworth now, 1 yo
          Attached Files

Comment

Rhodesian Ridgeback - He is a mess, but we love him.

Comment

I have what I thought was a Catahoula. Thats what the vet told me when we got him his shots. I had posted a pic on the Catahoula thread and it was unanimous he is not a Catahoula.
              What I do have is a dog that every dog lover should have, he is a once in a lifetime dog. He came into camp several years ago at our property. I would feed him, put some water out etc. I was going to our property at least 3 weekends per month back then. So he started showing up Friday night or Saturday morning looking for food/water. Then he would follow me around when working on fences etc. I tried to get him to ride in the truck and come into camper.....he wanted no part of that.
              Thanksgiving weekend came and I took my wife and 2 boys to our property for the long holiday weekend. The dog showed up and my wife and kids fell in love with him. My wife and kids left before me, caught him and put him in the minivan for the trip home. They decided he was a keeper, he was not happy about being in the van by any means nor was I to be honest. I did not want a big dog at home.
              We named him Boudreaux and call him Boo-Boo for short name. He has never been "trained" so to speak. He did decide I am his master and friend. He is a house dog now and has learned my work schedule according to my wife. When it is close to my regular time to get home from work , he wants out. He meets me when I get home and as crazy as it sounds,gives me hugs. When I do work in the garage/driveway on weekends at home, he goes outside with me, I don't have to put him on a leash, he just stays with me. I live in a neighborhood in a city. People walk by with dogs on leash, and their dogs will bark and lunge at him. He just looks at them. When I go to ranch and work, he is not on leash. He hangs with me on whatever I am doing be it tractor work or sitting in a deer blind....he will climb the ladder to sit a blind with me. I dont know the breed, but he is a once in a lifetime dog for me. I consider myself lucky.
              Attached Files

Comment

Baxter, 1 year old Great Dane...acts like a hyped up puppy on steroids.
                Emma, 14 year old boxer.
                Zoe, 8 year old Great Pyrenees/Akbash cross.
                Zeke, 4 year old Great Pyrenees.

Comment

My GS, Caleb. He is my running buddy and takes care of family when I'm away.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Devil1; 03-19-2015, 08:15 PM. Reason: had issues loading pic...

Comment

Eight years old, 260 lbs. Mastiff.

Comment

This is my girls pup Ryder and what he found at soccer practice the other day!! He may be a be a natural shed hunter???
                      Attached Files

Comment

The two labs in my avatar
                        Chocolate 5 year old named Hershey and a yellow 2 year old called Butters and a temporary mess o future critter getters.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is Winston, a Cavashon, Cross breed male King Charles Cavalier Spaniel and a female Bichon Frise. He is 4 now and is a great dog. No, he is not a outside, hunt-un, arm maul=un guard dog, but a super companion, and he doesn't shed!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tiger ... aka Fatty MacDumbDumb. Very mixed breed. Have a deposit in on a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon that should be born in April/May.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Blue tick , Australian shepherd, Yorkie
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nala. GSP. 9 months

Comment

Working...
                                X