• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
    The poor boy isn't a bad sandwich.
    Select white meat chicken with sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by TexMax View Post
      Turkey, chopped beef or tacos. You don't go to Chili's and order a steak. Don't be dumb.
      actually the little sirloin at chilis will really surprise you and its cheap... just make sure to order RARE...

Only thing I like at bill millers is the tea.... Rudy's breakfast is the best part of their offering... well the corn is good too...

Comment

I know the owner well.
        He is known for saying "We're not in the food biz, we're in the ice tea biz."
        Basically, everything food is break even, the iced tea is the $$$$$!

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
          actually the little sirloin at chilis will really surprise you and its cheap... just make sure to order RARE...

Only thing I like at bill millers is the tea.... Rudy's breakfast is the best part of their offering... well the corn is good too...
          Rudy's moist brisket is actually pretty good. The turkey and chicken are as well. The ribs not so much. The one in Schertz is one of the originals and still uses a real pit. It's is better than the others.

YOu gotta know how to use both Rudy's and Bill Miller. It's not for a real Central Texas BBQ experience. I eat at them when I want to eat somewhat healthy and low fat. Better than fast food........yet fast and easy.

Comment

Pretty good lunch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
              I know the owner well.
              He is known for saying "We're not in the food biz, we're in the ice tea biz."
              Basically, everything food is break even, the iced tea is the $$$$$!
              Which owner do you know. There are 4

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                Bill Miller rules:

Always order tea.
                Always order fried chicken.
                Always order the Apple pie.
                Never, ever, ever order bbq.
                Agree!!

Comment

It’s hard to order BBQ from a restaurant that doesn’t have a BBQ pit...... never had their chicken though.

Comment

I ate there once in San Antonio. NASTY! I didn’t think it was possibly to ruin BBQ, or
                    At least do it worse than Dicky’s. They proved me wrong. Can’t fathom ever trying it again even at those prices for fried chicken.

Comment

All this hate for Bill Miller's and Rudys is crazy. I'm not saying either one is the top notch bbq. Price wise compared to what you get, they are hard top beat. Blacks in Lockhart is supposed to be one of the best in Texas, I would drive past them to eat at Bill Miller's.

Comment

And the Miller boys and their sister are laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          All this hate for Bill Miller's and Rudys is crazy. I'm not saying either one is the top notch bbq. Price wise compared to what you get, they are hard top beat. Blacks in Lockhart is supposed to be one of the best in Texas, I would drive past them to eat at Bill Miller's.

***?[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

My rule is that if it has a drive through it's probably not good barbecue.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              And the Miller boys and their sister are laughing all the way to the bank.

So do the folks at McDonalds and Taco Bell. That doesn’t mean it’s good[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                So do the folks at McDonalds and Taco Bell. That doesn’t mean it’s good[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Hey! Leave Taco Bell outta dis!

Comment

Working...
                                X