Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids harbor needs help

Hello to all,
    This is a sad situation everyone is going through and I want to try and help a group of kids locally.
    Kids harbor is a home for abused and homeless kids ranging from ages 2 year olds to 19 year olds.
    I contacted a spokesperson from the home just a while ago and they need help.
    A house they have that got flooded was homing 16 kids and now they had to move them into a home that did not get flooded with was already holding 43 others.....
    I asked what we could do and she mentioned anything would help. I started a thread a couple minutes ago about clothing, I will be bringing all our clothes there.
    I know most of y'all live far away from this area, so if y'all would like, any donations help. I live 15 minutes from this home and will be bringing donations to them within two days.

I am going to use my personal PayPal account to help these kids out, and will for darn sure let them know it's from the TBH family.

Bringing a load of clothing also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

So what area is this in?

Comment

Just talked to Sharon at kids harbor, she said the priority is pillows, blankets, shoes, cleaning supplies and the kids lost their x box games. So if we get this donation built up I am going to restock what they need.

Comment

Originally posted by cwbow View Post
            So what area is this in?

Liverpool, close to chocolate bayou. Near Alvin, south of Houston.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Pm me your number. We will be unloading 18 wheelers of donated items in the Magnolia area. I'll see what we have to spare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                  Pm me your number. We will be unloading 18 wheelers of donated items in the Magnolia area. I'll see what we have to spare.

Pm sent

Thanks for helping

Comment

Anyone have some Xbox games laying around ? Appropriate games. I will be bringing mine, I know the kids would like games also.

Comment

Working...
                    X